'Late' AF, i'm going insane!

universa_2k

Reaction score
OMG I'm going insane!!!

Basically, Ff says I o'd on cd13, which means with my 13 day lp I was due af on Wednesday - its now friday and no sign at all! 16 dpo! I did an ic this morning which was a stark white bfn , although it was smu. I don't know what to think! My cycles are generally between 29 & 31 days, today is day 29, do you think ff is wrong?
EVERYTHING pointed to FF being right with the early o, all my 'signs' were there like I gained weight that week for no reason, I always pee frequently when o'ing, opk's etc.

But i'm so torn that I don't normally o that early and my temping hasn't been very consistant so I can't even really go by that, other than that I had a clear rise but drops afterwards I've been feeling really off and truly believed this morning that I was going to get my bfp. I'm thinking that if af is a no show today, i'll test with a frer with fmu tomorrow. I don't know how good ic's really are? There seems to be mixed opinions from looking on here?

Its really driving me completely mad! And I feel like i've got nobody I can talk to about it as no one knows we are trying :cry:

Any thoughts or advise from you lovely people? xx

I understand your frustration! I'm two weeks late for my AF and still getting BFN's! It's driving me and oh crazy! :( Here's hoping we get our BFP's soon!

Universa_2k I've been there, I know how frustrating it is. I'd personally give it a few more days after getting a bfn this morning. Frer are much better than ics though so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Sburke - 2 weeks late? Oh I'd be pulling mg hair out. You could ask your doctor for blood tests?

Good luck to you both!

Sburke - 2 weeks late? Oh I'd be pulling mg hair out. You could ask your doctor for blood tests?

I have asked, and frustratingly they told me they don't do blood tests for pregnancy. They simply took a urine sample which also turned out negative :(

Thanks ladies, still no show as yet today.

SBurke, omg, how frustrating! I'm going insane after 2 days let alone 2 weeks lol!!

No AF is great universa_2k! Hang in there!

Sburke, it's strange they wouldn't do a blood test! Are your periods usually regular?

Sburke, it's strange they wouldn't do a blood test! Are your periods usually regular?

Aye, I've always been regular like clockwork! Think I might head for a walk-in centre about it all, see if they'll arrange for a scan or something to find out what's going on! :(

Hi there,
I am at cd39 no AF no BFP..same situation but i got to know as i think that i ovulated late..it was cd38 my +opk..and temp also rose today..so late ov is the reason for thhis big delay
and belive me friends..this is what I am experioencing for the first time in my life..i alwyas was v v regular in my periods my third month ttc and i am exceptionally late...

so u guys if you really think this could also be the reason u can check opk just to give it a try
and also..i really wish its BFP for all u guys!!!

pls share ur chart..if u guys are temping proprperly so that we can have a closer look ot it
my FF also pinpointed my ov..and it was pretty much sure..but then the way my body is reacting now ,.its making me feel it was all wrong as i wasnt able to take temp before well..

Aye, I've always been regular like clockwork! Think I might head for a walk-in centre about it all, see if they'll arrange for a scan or something to find out what's going on! :(

I would definitely do that; hope you find out what's going on - and I hope it's good news!

Hey ladies, af still a no show. Did a frer with FMU today, its still bfn. My temperature shot up again today so I can't be gonna get af can I. God I wish I had charted properly this cycle! Although I can see that the last possible day of o was cd17 I think before the big rise, so even going by that date and 13 day lp tomorrow is the last day I should come on. Does that make sense?
How are you ladies? Any sign of the dreaded witch? I haven't even mentioned this to dh, its our 2nd wedding anniversary on Tuesday, I was gonna do a cute little card saying happy anniversary with the test inside xxx

Yeah it does make sense universa since so many temps are missing you can't be sure when you O'd. I think you either O'd on 17 of later. If its cd17 tomm will be 13dpo. What about your previous cycle what's your average cycle length and average O ?

That would be a lovely anniversary gift universa! I hope it works out. You might need to give it another day or 2 to test though. Good luck! And happy anniversary!

Thanks everyone, the witch reared her ugly head yesterday afternoon, and my god is she making me suffer today! Never mind, at least I know now. Hope all is good for you ladies xx

Sorry to hear that universa - good luck with the next cycle

Sorry AF came! GL for the next cycle x

UGH.. I really hoping to find she was a no show still, blah.. Sending you loads of baby dust for your next go round hun!!

Hey ladies, sorry for the late reply.
Thanks for all your support xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"