Late af, negative hpt. Any of you excepting moms have this and pregnant?

Nicole_93

Reaction score
Hello, I am in need of some advice. I am not currently ttc but we also aren't really preventing it either. We just had a baby girl 7 months ago but I am not using any bc and only sometimes use protection.
Well, my last af was 5/5 and lasted 4 days. Since I gave birth, my periods have been very regular, only been one day off last month. Well, last Thursday on the 1st I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was brown cm. Just that once though. All that day and since then I've had some sharper pains in my left side, kind of like when I got pregnant with DD. But I just shrugged it off until my fiancé told me I had been acting the same as when I was pregnant and if made me think. Well the 6th came and no af so I took at hpt and it was negative. Now, it's the 11th and still nothing and my cervix is high and firm. It's kind of open though(I only checked because of all that's going on) so I'm not sure what it's supposed to feel like these days but usually before af shows up, it goes soft and low. I don't really have any symptoms other than going to the bathroom more often but my body has always had a small bladder and I've been getting lots of cm, creamy white and kinds stretchy and yellowish cm. Not like infection but just lightly colored and it's like jelly sometimes. So, I'm on cd 37 and too scared to test again because I don't want to be disappointed even though I'm not trying. Anyone been pregnant but still have a bfn?

With my third I was 'late' so I tested pretty much everyday. It was another week before I got a bfp. I was sure I was. I got a pack of internet cheapies so I could test as much as I liked without spending a fortune lol. I had no other symptoms

the only way to know for sure is to take a test. My body has done some strange things when settling down from having a baby.

My latest BFP was on CD35. I've never had brown CM as a pregnancy symptom. Green CM is normal for me and is my tell tale sign that I get every time. That being said, the test should be extremely accurate at this point. I know it feels like you're not sure until you get your period, so I think it's a head game either way.

Sara: I wish I had all mine still! I used them all last time we ttc and all I used all but two. So I think I have obly one less, possibly two if I can find the CB test.

Even when not trying, it still is driving me mad! I'm retesting tomorrow on CD 38 and hoping for either a bfp or af. Either way, I'm calling my OB so I know forsure what's going on! Still nothing today but extremely exhausted but I've been tired these last 7 months so it's hard to tell. Maybe just an off cycle?

You may have ovulated late and it's either too early to test or not time for af

I was four or five days late when I got a positive and I was testing constantly during that time.
It's horrid having nothing at all, hope something turns up either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->