Late and negative tests, could I still be pregnant?

Ceejune

Reaction score
So my last period started on June 29 and I have a strict 28/29 day cycle, I've only been late once and that was due to a miscarriage back in December. Now I'm three days late and NO signs of aunt flow beside very light cramping, but I've never had cramping this light before and have nothing show. I've noticed my breasts are a little larger (more just the one than both) and my nipples are extremely sensitive. And while driving home yesterday I saw a moose on the side of the road and just broke down into tears, I'm usually not this sensitive either. I have lots of discharge, mostly creamy and pretty frequent, especially when I wipe. I took a test yesterday and it appeared negative, tried one again this afternoon and also negative. Am I testing too early? I'm using first response but getting no luck. Also, just now while turning over in bed I had a horrible sharp pain that lasted a minute on my lower left abdomen. Thanks in advance ladies!

Hi Ceejune! I'm in the same situation. Three days late, and I've never been late or had a missed period before. I've taken two tests, both negative so far. From what I've read on here, we are either experiencing a random weird cycle or are pregnant and it's just taking longer for the tests to show positive. I'm really hoping for the latter, since we have been TTC since March. Either way, it's totally frustrating and at this point, I just want something to happen one way or another. When will you test again?

I'm thinking I'll test again in two days, that way I'll be 5 days late. We haven't been TTC but we haven't really been preventing it so, I'm hoping the latter as well! And if by day 7 no period in going into the doctor!

That sounds like a great plan. I just started having some brownish discharge (no blood though) this afternoon so maybe it's AF on her way after all? I'll be testing tomorrow morning if she hasn't shown up by then. Let me know how you get on!!

Yeah I'll let you know!! Let me know as well what happens! :) baby dust to you!!

As someone on here once told me "you're not out until AF shows up!" And yes as mentioned some people test later for whatever reason but I always hope these end in BFP 🌷 good luck and please update!

Thanks!! I tested this morning at 4 days late for AF and still nothing. It's so frustrating, especially since I've never had a late cycle before. I have family visiting for a few days, so I probably won't test again until sometime next week. Hopefully by then either AF shows or I get a BFP.

This is so frustrating! Still no AF I'm going to go buy a few dollar store tests and just use those up until I get something. I just wish AF would show up or I'd just get a positive.

I agree. I've had some pinkish CM/very light spotting this afternoon, so that could mean AF is on her way...but it's also a pregnancy symptom according to Dr. Google. So who knows. I would love to actually be pregnant but I have no idea why it would be taking this long after a missed period to show.

I literally just got some light pink and brown spotting but my cramps have increased in pain and intensity. I don't know probably AF coming.

Well if it is AF, at least it will mean your cycles are back on track! I'm cramping a bit more too but still very light pink CM. Keep me posted!

Hi girls. I'm in exactly the same boat.
I'm always regular with a 27 day cycle.

First month of TTC and I'm 4 days late but BFN. I've creamy thick discharge and had really bad cramps at 7DPO and now just light cramps. No sore boobs etc.

It's driving me crazy. If I'm not pregnant I just want AF to come so I can get on with next month.

Thinking of you ladies! Such a stressful and exciting "wait" but hoping and praying for BFP for you all!

Any updates ladies? My AF is 4 days late but after yesterdays BFN I'm done testing for a while.

Any updates? Fingers crossed for you ladies!

Just in case you're feeling discouraged, it's possible to get a late bfp due to slow-rising hcg and/or late implantation. I didn't get mine until 20dpo (at 19dpo it was a bit of a squinter) and when my doctor checked my blood hcg a few days later they were rising normally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->