Late and worried

xswanx

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

can someone please offer me advise or if they had a similar experience

i'm 25 and have a 6 year old son, recently me and my bf had unprotected sex, i was due my period over 1 week ago and still no sign, i took a HPT 2 days after being late and got a negative and took another one after 5 days being late and still a negative, today i went to the doctors (day8 of being late)and he did a urine test and said it was negative but if my period had not arrived by next week to return for a blood test, the results will take a week meaning i now have to wait 2 or more weeks to find out if i am preg or not, i really cant wait that long as i am now worried sick i may be preg
has anyone had a similar experience or know what may be happening, after the urine test at the docs he said its unlikely i am but i would prefer a bit more of an accurate answer, with my first son the HPT test came back positive after 1 day of being late so i am assuming it would be same this time around if i was preg??? its the not knowing that is really stressing me at the minute
Please help
Thanks

When blood is drawn it needs to be tested asap- so likely your doc would have the results the very next day. Do you have any idea when you/ if you ovulated? Thats the most important thing in determining when to expect af

hiya all im 15 days late today with no sgn of af at all i 200%feel pregnant this would be my 8th child and ive seen these symptons before im in same situation my doctor wont see me untill monday as ive had to change doctors so then i have to also wait a week untill results come back really sressed unless :witch: decides to show her face inbetween good luck to you all hope you get your bfp that you want xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->