Late Aunt Flo or Early Pregnancy Misfire?

CautiousMummy

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm a little confused so hoping someone may have experienced similar and will be able to give me some advice.

My fiancé and I are NTNP - we're more trying than preventing but the opportunity to 'try' with already 2 young babies proves a but more scarce than before! (Lol!)

Anyway - I had a random bleed on February 14th which lasted a couple of days, very light spotting that wasn't enough to use a a sanitary towel. I then had a proper period almost 2 weeks later which lasted around 10 days. Being on the Pill (Cerazette) I've only had the odd period on it anyway so I couldn't tell you what my cycle actually is. We stopped taking the Pill 5th March (i had missed most of the pills that week anyway) and I presumed I would be expecting Aunt Flo towards the end of the month, sometime around 27th.
About a week before this I noticed cervical mucus when I wiped when going to the toilet. I've only ever noticed this in early pregnancy, I did read somewhere that around ovulation you can have an increase of cervical mucous.
My period didn't arrive and still I was getting this mucus (the only other symptoms I've been experiencing are increased urination, increased tiredness and tender abdomen) - we decided we'd wait for a week or 2 to see if Aunt Foo did arrive before doing a test but this morning (almost 6 weeks after my last period) when I went to the toilet first thing I noticed light pink blood when wiping which looks like the start of my period but also its got mucus in it?
The only other thing to report is that I have mild lower backache.

I know its like an essay but really hoping to hear others thoughts as to what they think might be going on

Thanks in advance Mums x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->