late bfp coming???

daisys_ma

Reaction score
I am due for AF today, have had some cramping but nothing terribly painful like af (I'm 14 dpo). We baby-danced three days before ovulation this month. No sign of AF but HPT is negative... I'm hoping for a (+) and my symptoms are seriously getting my hopes up! I'm afraid of a big disappointment

I did have a little bleeding with ovulation this month-not something I typically experience. I hear that is just a sign of a "good strong ovulation"

7 dpo - I had prickly feeling cramps on right side only and some pink creamy discharge. The cramps lasted maybe an hour or so.

10 dpo - I noticed the 'let down' prickling feeling in both breasts, and after trying I was able to express colostrum. I did nurse my 4 yr old for 2 months - stopped 4 years ago and haven't expressed anything in a year +.

11 dpo - noticed while leaning on the bathroom counter (which hits me just above my pubic bone) that my lower abdomen is tender to the touch. Also, after poking or pressing just above my pubic bone I have dull cramps - not painful like AF cramps, just a heavy tightness. I am also getting these cramps after sex and after checking my cervix. (I had similar cramps when I was PG for my daughter) I also get these cramps when my bladder is full, but they subside after I potty.

13 dpo - checked cervix and it was very high and felt soft. (I'm very familiar with myself)

Since ovulation I have had more and more creamy CM - like lotion. Instead of AF this morning I had a ton of this.

Could all these symptoms be explained away? or am I just going to get a late bfp?

im 14dpo, had a negative at 12dpo.
im planning to test again on wednesday as I would prefer to wait it out abit.
few days ago had proper af type cramps but nothing since
boobs are slightly tender and like you I have the creamy/lotion like cm. one day its thick then the next more lotion type but not alot of it.
hope theres a bfp waiting for us :) when do you plan to retest?
x

Sounds like a possible bfp could be coming your way! I'm currently 20 dpo, tested yesterday and got another bfn. :/ Symptoms seemed to be coming & going. Cramping is one of them that has been staying the last two days.

Hoping you get your bfp soon! :) GL

Hi everyone,

I'm in a similar situation. AF was due yesterday (at least I think). I went off BC in February and never had a REAL AF since then (March 2-6). It's been difficult not really knowing when I ovulate or will have AF, but I started tracking with OPK in May, and 2 weeks ago, I had (what I took to be) a positive test. So DH and I did the BD the 7th-9th as I had the dark line on the 7th and 8th. Between the 16th-20th, I was really bloated and got acne (which is generally something I get when AF is coming, but haven't gotten these symptoms since February), and then from the 21st through today, I've had cramps. They were strongest yesterday which I thought was AF coming. However, I did not get it, so I took a HPT this morning and got a BFN.

If I'm correct, this would be 15 DPO, but it could also be only 14 if I miscalculated. It's been difficult for me because I'm not even sure if I truly ovulated, but these cramps are definitely not made up. They aren't super painful, but yesterday they were accompanied by what felt like indigestion but significantly lower and a twinging type feeling in my abdomen. I don't even know if it's worth testing again, but I don't want to just waste tests. I just prayed that I got AF or a BFP this morning, and was just left disappointed. I even took an ovulation test and that was negative. I just hate having these cramps and symptoms, and that they could possibly be all for nothing.

I know exactly how you feel EMD! I have super irregular cycles due to my PCOS, unless I'm on BCP, I usually only get them twice a year. Went off of them about 4 months ago & got cycles the last 3 months which I'm surprised at!

I don't use OPKs, but I did feel some light af type cramps at 6 dpo. Then some pg symptoms, although those could have been in my head. Today when I went swimming with the kids at work (I work at a daycare), I was having cramps & some tightening feeling in my lower abdomen. Thought my af was def coming but hasn't. Tonight, my cramps are mainly down low & just feel like I've used the muscles a lot.

I would try & test again this weekend. Hopefully you get a BFP! If you still get a BFN, maybe call your doctor and see what they have to say? That's my plan, even though I'm not used to having af. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->