Late, but still within range of 29-41 days

AutumnNight

Reaction score
I am four days late from my average, but since getting off birth control pills a little over a year ago, my cycle has ranged anywhere from 29 to 41 days, with an average of 33 days. I have done some research about when to test in this situation, and it was recommended to test when your period is one day later than your longest cycle. So this Saturday, if AF has still not shown up, I am going to test. In the meantime, this is driving me :wacko:!

I am kind of suspicious because I experienced some strange, non-AF type cramping about a week after I had my usual ovulation pain. And I am not exactly having any of the normal symptoms of AF coming up. Not sure what to think...

I'm kind of in a similar situation, but only off the pill since July. I'm now on CD 40, with a negative test this morning. If AF doesn't show by Friday morning I'm going to the Dr's. I had some mild nausea and stuff a couple of weeks ago, and nothing since then. So frustrated and fed up of being in limbo. Good luck to you hun!

Good luck to you too, angelwings. It's good to know we're not alone in this limbo! :dohh:

It's really frustrating isn't it? I am actually almost at the point now where I don't care which it is, I just want AF or :bfp: - although obviously I know which I'd prefer!!

Interesting! Hopefully AF stays away Autumnight, keep us updated if you end up testing:thumbup:

hey, I am like you and have long cycles ranging from 29-34 days, average 33 days though. Interestingly I find my cycles tend to get longer when I get stressed, I don't know if that's just a coincidence though, it drives me mad. I wouldn't test unless at day 35 or 36 of my cycle. It sounds to me very sensible you are not testing till one day later than the longest day your cycle has been.

How's it going AutumnNight? I got a :bfn: yesterday morning, so am going to hold off testing until Friday morning, then go to the doctors whatever the result!

No AF yet... I am still holding off until the weekend to test. Yesterday I felt flushed all day and a little bit queasy towards the afternoon. Don't know if it is stress from worrying or what! This morning I feel fine.

Well, I had some "symptoms" (nausea and food aversion and stuff) a couple of weeks ago, but that's it. Lately I'm just tired and hungry, but that could just be because I'm tired and hungry lol! If AF is gonna come I just wish it'd do so, this sh!t is killing me. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->