Late Implantation?

missranda

Waiting on a Miracle
Reaction score
Ok so I know that I'm probably just obsessing over nothing, so please no rude heartless and unsensitive comments. It STILL hurts my feelings after 3 and a half years of ttc our first child.

Today I am 15 dpo. I should've gotten AF by now. Just started getting this brown creamy cm within the last hour. I've had bad cramps for the past few days and today nothing at all. My temp is still well above the coverline on my chart but not as high as it was a few days ago. Tested BFN this morning.

Is it possible to implant this late? I.e. could this be implantation bleeding?

Ok so I know that I'm probably just obsessing over nothing, so please no rude heartless and unsensitive comments. It STILL hurts my feelings after 3 and a half years of ttc our first child.

Today I am 15 dpo. I should've gotten AF by now. Just started getting this brown creamy cm within the last hour. I've had bad cramps for the past few days and today nothing at all. My temp is still well above the coverline on my chart but not as high as it was a few days ago. Tested BFN this morning.

sorry I dont have a answer. But keep testing. Is AF normally on time?

I don't temp but I have the same symptoms. Af was due yesterday and nothing but brown either creamy or watery discharge. Mostly when I wipe and once there was a spot on my liner about the size of a nickel. I'm very nervous and I could use some buddies during this wait. I'm 14 dpo today!

Since it was brownish in color, that means it is old blood, so it might have been from implantation that occurred a few days ago and finally made it out.
Are you sure of your ovulation date and everything?
Everyone always says that you are not out until AF arrives.
Good luck!

Im not 100% positive about the exact date but I think I'm close. I so hope its IB just getting out! I actually hate going to the restroom! lol! I'm gonna see what happens tomorrow and if its still the same I might test. I've taken tests before in the past to turn around half hour later to af!
Hope your right! Thanks!!

I know the feeling, I really hate that on-off spotting during the 2ww, never had a good experience with them. But who knows, after 5 years of Ttc and being a bnb pro, i would say anything is possible. Baby dust.

I'm sure about my o date. But this was my first cycle on clomid so who knows... My LP has always been 14 days but the length of my cycles change all the time. Today I am 16 dpo according to fertility friend. I originally thought I o'd 2 days earlier putting me at 18 dpo. I'm sticking with 16 dpo just in case. I was expecting to wake up this morning with AF in full force... but there's still only spotting. Maybe it's the clomid. I'm pretty sure this is just AF trying to start so go ahead and count me out. Thanks ladies you are kind.

Well I had a bunch of dark red this morning when I wiped. I think I'm out ladies. Hoping you all get your bfp's!! I'm off to another month.

Well I had a bunch of dark red this morning when I wiped. I think I'm out ladies. Hoping you all get your bfp's!! I'm off to another month.

I had bright watery red about an hour ago. AF is never early. So confused.

Mine stopped but still feel like I'm gonna bleed if you know what I mean. It's kinda hard to explain. I'm still going to say it's af though. I'm totally exhausted and my back hurts so bad! My cramps just feel odd. Usually they feel like I got punched in the gut. Today they feel kinda warm and a few sharp pains for a second off and on. Ugh! This is so confusing!!!

I'm so disappointed right now, still bleeding, its like a light period

I have been TTC for a year and 1/3 with irregular periods.....when AF doesn't come on the predicted date I get symptoms like fatigue and back aches and tenderness, etc.....then within a couple days get brown spotting/discharge which eventually turns into my period a week or so later (Weather full blown red blood or several days of brown/old blood)

Every once in a while things like stress or hormones or whatever can throw your timing off which makes everything else go haywire Take it from someone is is ALWAYS late) :wacko:

I hope for you honey it is just late implantation bleeding, especially if you have been trying for 3 years because you deserve your BFP by now! Keep everyone updated!

I thought I already updated everyone but I am now on CD 5. Round 2 of 50 mg clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->