late in introducing Lottie

loulou10

Reaction score
BE WARNED THIS IS LONG STORY

it all started at 9pm on easter monday 5/4/10 i went to the toilet and see some watery blood well that was it i started crying:cry: and called oh in he told me to stop panicking (id had these horrible thoughts that i was going to die during child birth) i called my neighbour in who was 8 months pregnant and a trainee midwife she called hospial for me as i was shaking like a leaf and they said what she said it was a show so off she went and i went to bed well at 11pm i needed to go to the toilet and there was loads of watery blood i got oh up and called hospial they told me to come in and get checked so my brother come and picked us up and of we went.

got to the local hospital and went explained to the 2 ladys sitting at the desk that i had spoken to someone they asked what the problem was i told them bout the watery blood they said its just a show go home:( i coulnt believe what i was hearing i demanded they check me over so iwas told to go wait in waiting room whilst they sat at the desk talking for 20 mins:hissy: finally one of them called me round and put me on monitors and done internal oh she goes its your waters she says not a show are you getting any pains well do i look like im getting any pain i say so they say i can go home but if my contractions dont start within 24 hours i would have to go in to be induced:wacko: so off i go back to my nans and stay there.

Next morning after a crap nights sleep get up nothing i have midwife so me and oh get sorted and take a slow walk to drs get there wait ages explain what happened night before she feels my stomach checks blood pressure says everything seems fine off i go again so go home get indoors and my neighbour pops in then thats when i get this almighty twinge:nope:decide to have a bath and im getting these period like pains every 5 mins i called the hospital and they told me 2 come in as this was my second baby and things can go quicker so call a taxi the contractions are coming thick and fast im biting my oh's head off at every oppertunity:sad2: he tells me not to scream in the cab i said well im in f***ing labour i'll just be quiet should i the cab driver and oh chatted all the wat to hospital wanted to bang there heads together

anyway make it to hospial maternity day care unit they take me straight in on monitors and she says you getting 4 contractions every 10 mins and 50 seconds long like that means anything to me:dohh: does an internal im 3cm dielated so call the ward they only have 2 midwives and there alreadt paired to people take me to labour ward they dont have any room for me i said for god sake dont no 1 f***ing want me finally get a room and a midwife they get me on the bed im getting almighty contractions oh is usless telling me all is ok wehen obvously i aint wire me up to machines again to check heart rates and im demanding pain relief now have to wait to make sure all is ok finally midwife comes in with pethadine:happydance: well trys to put in my leg and i try to rip it out of her hand and she shouts at me:cry: after that was pretty much a daze really i was in and out of sleep for which seemed like a life time but was bout 20 mins and i just remember telling the midwife cant take no more want epidural or c-section she said i couldnt have any of them:cry: and then i dozed of again i remember waking up looking at oh and saying i want to push well his face said it all ha ha he said not yet babe i demnded he get someone a midwife came in i wouldnt let her touch me then my midwife came in flung me over legs up in air and told me on my next contracton push i was like wtf is going on my oh nearly had a panic up and said wheres the docs and she said what for?? he said to deliver the baby she said im delivering the baby well he couldnt believe it in the meantime im panting and pushing finally her little head was out my midwife said one more push which i did and she was finally hear:wohoo:

well i couldnt believe id finally done it lottie arrived on the at 17:50pm weighing 6lb15ozs and all in all it took me just over 4 hours and survived on just pethadine im such a proud mummy.xx

awww congratulations your story just made me giggle hope mine goes as quickly as yours when my little one makes an appearance :) xx

thanks ladys hope all is well with you and bubs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->