Late June early July 2012 bump buddies please apply :)

belle254

Mummy to Evie and Ollie!
Reaction score
Hiiii all :thumbup:
I've just found out that i'm expecting my first on or roundabout July 7th next year, was wondering if there are any girls from the UK who are due around this time looking for others to ask endless questions and compare aches and pains :haha:

I'm currently struggling to find ways of telling the parents! Any help would be appreciated! :)

xxxxxxx

Hi Belle!

Yes would love to join you! I found out on Thursday night so still getting used to it all and EDD 1st July. We havent told anyone yet so needing buddies to chat to!

When are you going to tell your parents? I want to tell my Mum and Sister now but really to be fair I would then need to let DH tell his Mun and brother and I'd rather get a bit further along before we do that. We'll wait till after the 12 week scan to tell anyone else.

How are you feeling so far?

xx

Hi, Im due around the end of June wont be exactly sure of dates untill i have my 12 week sacn due to not having periods because i was on the mini pil, and OH is boooked in for a vasectomy. So this pregnancy was very much a surprise.

Im not telling anyone until i have had my 12 week scan. Only my best friend knows. Im so scared of telling my parents because they are going to go mad because this is baby number 4 for me although im 30 years old. I need these next two months to psych myself up so i can tell them. You would think i wouldn't be worried ive had to tell them this news 3 times before.

Aww congrats shelle, what a lovely surprise. Your parents will be fine once they get used to it! X

I love to join you! It's my first pregnancy, first :bfp:, first baby. It took us 11 cycles. I'm ridiculously happy, but at the same time nervous and anxious. I'm really hoping all goes well and smoothly!

I'm not in the UK, but I'm in Sweden, so we're on similar timezones! (I'm not Swedish, so everything is really, really new for me.)

BTW, I may be earlier than my ticker shows. I ovulated late, so maybe 4 weeks and a few days instead. Late June/early July describes it perfectly.

Yep same here, technically 5 weeks or over but ovulated late so i guess its around 4 weeks!
Its lovely have some new people to natter too :haha:
I'm reallyyyyyyy happy and excited but slightly nervous too just like you all!
I've told my best friend, my sister (we're close) and a friend at work guessed but apart from that its going to be family until 12 weeks.

Good luck telling your rents everyone! xx

I got so excited about joining a group I totally forgot about how we're telling the parents.

My Mom: We're visiting for the holidays so I'll tell her in person. But I don't know if I should just tell her as soon as I see her at the airport or if we should surprise her with an ultrasound (that we're planning to do there).

The ultrasound was the original plan. I found a place that doesn't look like an obvious ultrasound place outside and was planning to get her to meet us there.

DH's parents: No idea when and how. My plan was to get them these cute little gnome doors (they're garden people) to put on a tree in the garden. When the ask why, I'll say it would be so cute for a baby to see.
Here's the shop I wanted to buy one from: https://www.etsy.com/listing/50804528/gnome-doors-fairy-doors-faerie-doors-elf

I'm looking for a buddy too! I'm just over 5 weeks and due 1st July!!

I can't wait to tell my parents, I have been hinting to my mum for a while that we are trying but my Dad will be well suprised! I have no idea how I am going to do it yet. I like the idea of showing them a scan photo or just saying, "hows it going granma!!"

Hi Daisy!
That sounds so sweet, i get really smiley when im nervous so i'll be this bundle of nerves/happiness when i tell mine lol. Got to tell my mum soon cause im moving in with her tomorrow to help her out financially. My dad will probably cry. I'll probs end up blurting it out lol wish me luck!

Anyone thought of any pram ideas? i think im a lil obsessed xxx

Scratch waiting until we get there (in a month) I'm gonna have a hard time not telling her on the phone!! :dohh:

heyy

i am due june 23rd with my 1st baby, although i do have an angel in heaven xo

Scratch waiting until we get there (in a month) I'm gonna have a hard time not telling her on the phone!! :dohh:

I spoke to my mum last night and found it sooo hard not to tell her!!! I really want her to know but dont want to tell DHs Mum yet as I know she'll be SO excited and will want to tell people I am not ready for that yet. At the moment its just our secret!!

Hello! I'm due 29th June (I know my sig says 26th June). We've told DH's parents and siblings, and will tell my parents when they're back from holiday in a couple of weeks. My brother was rather underwhelmed by the news. I think he was horrified that I must have had sex :rofl:

Lol beccad :rofl: i know you feel, i reallyyyyyyyy want to tell my parents but the timing is aways off! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->