Late night Hollyoaks, whos been watching

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
Over the last few months I was quite disapponied with Hollyoaks but this week with the late night special I have enjoyed it sooo much. Can't wait for tonight it's going to be well good, whats your opinion?

I've been enjoying it too :). Though the Seth in the hot tub thing was just so unrealistic lol he'd obviously been underwater for a while and with a little lie down he was all okay?? HO makes me laugh but it is my guilty pleasure :)

I've been watching it, and it's been okay, but tonights looks good :D

I taped HO Later the other night for something to watch while I am in bed wih nothing else to do and tbh I don't really like it. I think I'll stick to the normal Hollyoaks thank you :D xx

I watched the first one and didnt like it, I intended to watch more but i have bnb to blame :rofl:

I've not watched Hollyoaks since Calvin was killed, I don't even know who most the characters are anymore. I might give it a chance though

Tonight being the last in the five day run and it looks well good, can't wait

i love hollyoaks stopped watching for a while but now i have series link on it i like how the normasl one kinda continues in the later one. i loved last nights later one cant wait for tonights one :) xx

I liked it although the theresa story with that guy was a bit too cheesy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->