late night surprise

m nonie

Reaction score
Could be long post lol.

Friday afternoon ended up in PAU, after reduced movements and generally feeling really off. We kinda got treated like I was wasting her time, so at 6 she said it'll be a few weeks yet looking at the chart (hmmm not sure how you can predict that but hey ho) and sent home.

Fast forward 6 hours, suddenly got a cramping feeling, went to stand up thinking I needed to pee. Well definately wasn't that. Got to hospital about a hour and half after with contractions about 3-5minutes apart, but I wasn't dilated at all. About 6 went into theatre, lovely experience really relaxed and amazing staff who put up with having to do extra ecg and my consent shakes. Really calm even when things went slightly wrong. (note to daddies, "crap that's alot of blood, should it be all over the floor?" is not helpful lol)

Had a amazing theatre team and midwife team.

So little Isla Elizabeth, was born at 6:54 on Saturday at 5lb 14oz. She's feeding really well, just having to wait on 2nd blood tests for jaundice then possibly going home tonight :).

One very pleased mum, dad and big brother :).

Congratulations! Beautiful name!

Congratulations, I was just thinking about you today and if you would have your wee one soon! What a gorgeous name you have chosen. Guess it's just me until he 30th and probably after

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->