Late November Labor Watching

mrs_sasquatch

Reaction score
Is anyone else anxiously awaiting labor signs? If so, what have you had get your hopes up?

I'm due November 29, with induction set for December 3rd. Last appt was 3 cm dilated, 100% effaced and baby was at -2 position. Woke up feeling like I have a cold today, and super nauseous.

Wow! I'm due December 4th and starting to labor watch a bit. 1-2 cm dilated but no effacement yet. I'd say I have awhile to go yet!

Can i join! im not due until december 17th but im booked for c-sec december 15th this is my second baby and the only thing i know is as from yesterday he still isnt engaged he is head down tho i have had this tightening feeling in my tummy comes and goes pretty regular they are painless but are these braxton hicks? it kind of takes your breath away and makes your heart pound for that whole 30 seconds lol .. ive had a major increase in vaginal discharge past 2-3 days everyone thinks i will go early i hope so hehe i dont even know if the braxton hicks are giving me any progress like dilation or anything i hate not knowing whats happenig with my body lol x

Hi I'm due 11th December but have sweep booked for 4th with induction on the 7th.

However I am fully engaged but not sure about cervix etc.

Ive already started to labour watch athough I think I'm being a bit eger x

I've been in early November thread, now joining this one plus overdue thread :) haha
I was due in 15th, but looks like she will be here closer to the end

I was actually originally going to label it November/December but the title was too long. ;) I'm happy to have others to discuss any of it with! It's really frustrating toward the end, isn't it? I can't imagine how you feel, Iren, with being overdue!!

I am due Dec 5th but being induced on November 30th due to gestational diabetes. Haven't had any examination of the cervix - all I know is baba is currently head down but not hopeful of going by myself before then.

I was actually originally going to label it November/December but the title was too long. ;) I'm happy to have others to discuss any of it with! It's really frustrating toward the end, isn't it? I can't imagine how you feel, Iren, with being overdue!!

I am sure people from both ends will join :)
I was 3 days late with DS, so was prepared to wait that long...but now i am 3 days late and nothing..i should have started my maternity leave later!
Just getting huge and uncomfortable and really hope i still be able to get my water birth

Sending labour dust for those who waiting :)

:wave: hi everyone! I'm due next Wednesday but have a feeling this little one will be late like her brothers... I still can't help wondering if I'm in labour every time I get a little pain!

I'm due the first week of December and since I'm a ftm I'm figuring I'll go late ... Just bc that's what everyone says. I wish she'd hurry up and get here though :)

due dec. 2nd here and sort of on labor watch...sort of?:shrug:

i had my 38 week appointment yesterday and had them check my cervix, just out of curiosity. i have no real labor signs, so unsurprisingly i was "closed and still pretty thick." heh.

:coffee:

I'm due December 5th and I've been having on off mild period pains and lower back pain for a couple of weeks. I was five days early with my son so I'm expecting to go at any point although I would really like to get to my due date this time. I'm enjoying being pregnant and don't want it to end just yet, I think I'm just weird!

Due Saturday and very fed up of waiting, feeling very anxious

Ive been busy cleaning this morning but now my back is in agony 😂 hubby told me off told me to stop bending and to take it easy i cant help it i want to clean ☹

I was due 25th November but had my little man on the 8th at 37+4. I will be thread-watching to see how you all get on, good luck everyone! :)

Hi, I'm due Dec 5th so technically baby could come any time but I don't expect her to come early. Would much prefer a late Nov/early Dec birthday for her though so hoping I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Very envious of your urge to clean Claire, I need to clean but just can't be bothered... absolutely nothing in the way of nesting going on over here alas :haha:

i managed to clean the boys room and part of the kitchen before my back was too sore to do anymore lol!! ive had period like cramps since then maybe i should take it easy dont want him coming just yet!!
i always say that the house is here when i wont be keebs so just relax xx

I'm due Dec 7th but having a C-section on Nov 30th, due to a previous 4th degree tear, if nothing happens before then. Good luck to everyone waiting
xx

my c-sec is booked for the 15th of december due to a previous tear also that is if nothing happens before then xx

I am just ignoring annoying messages now and not responding :)
Found out i have UTI, so will need to take 7 days antibiotics from tomorrow (i just finished 7 days course for sinuses)
I am fed up being sick, my house is spotless, i have sorted all the storage everywhere, done all things on my to do list that been sitting for month...been watching One Born Every Minute to prepare myself and pass time..and i really dont want an induction...baby c'mon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->