Late O after MC?

LNWXO

Reaction score
Last cycle (the cycle I got pregnant) I ovulated on CD16. I’m now CD17 and nothing... I know I’m just being impatient but it’s making me crazy!!!!

6ADE5D90-7527-45BC-8A13-00870CF062CD.jpeg

I am on CD 14 following a chemical and i am waiting to see a positive too, its my first time using OPKs and i am getting impatient so i know how you feel! Saying that though the last test you took is quite dark, i think you will get a positive in the next few days! I think miscarriages/chemicals can mess with things for sure so that may be why its taking a bit longer. Fingers crossed you get a good positive soon x

So sorry to hear about your loss x

I am on CD 14 following a chemical and i am waiting to see a positive too, its my first time using OPKs and i am getting impatient so i know how you feel! Saying that though the last test you took is quite dark, i think you will get a positive in the next few days! I think miscarriages/chemicals can mess with things for sure so that may be why its taking a bit longer. Fingers crossed you get a good positive soon x

So sorry to hear about your loss x

I’m sorry for your loss also :( It’s hard work all this ttc malarkey isn’t it. When you decide to have a baby you think oh this will be fun... for me personally it’s anything but lol. Yeah I keep getting lines like that, and then it just goes lighter again! I’m hoping I will in the next day or so. I’m starting to get ewcm so I’m hoping and praying!!! Fingers crossed you won’t be waiting much longer either! My poor husband is knackered haha. Xx

Yay!! This gives me hope too so Thankyou! Lol x

I’ve just taken another one... I don’t really know why tbh and it’s negative? What does that mean? Last cycle they were positive for a couple of days. I have drank a lot. Could it be that? X

That one above is definitely positive maybe you caugh it just at the end, I would go with ovulation around 24 hours after that positive x

That one above is definitely positive maybe you caugh it just at the end, I would go with ovulation around 24 hours after that positive x

Thanks for replying :) I don’t have many signs of ovulation. I don’t know if it’s because we are bd so much that I’m not noticing much cm. I also don’t really have any o cramps either.... hmmmm xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->