Late Ovulation - does it mean bad egg?

Cookie1979

Reaction score
Hi

I was supposed to ovulate around cd 19, I usually have longer cycles but they've been pretty regular recently at 33/34 days long. This cycle however has been completely f'd up!!! Cd 19 came and went, got into the 20s, then the 30s and still no ovulation, figured I was having a annovulatory cycle and finally at cd 44 I ovulated. Better late than never I guess, but what does late ovulation mean? Will it affect my chance of conceiving??

Anyone else ever ovulate late?

I think these things just happen sometimes. They come when they are ready. Maybe something delayed it like stress or illness. Try not to worry. I'm sure it was a one off.

I'm on CD 38 and not sure if I have ovulated yet, based on temps - although I am getting some serious twinges and pains, so it may be today! I too am worried about something being "wrong" with the egg...I'm sure it's fine though! Best of luck to you!!

I asked on a fb group and had a few replies from woman who ovulated late, 2 have 10 month olds and one is 16 weeks pregnant, so I don't think it's necessarily a problem just frustrating. Hope you ovulate soon. X

I honestly don't think it affects it because ur lp will still be the same length. I ovulated later than normal this month due to stress of moving but it is in fact the cycle I conceived so don't worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->