Late ovulation

Nat0619

Mummy :-)
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I am in my first month TTC after our mmc in April (had one AF since mmc). I am on CD21 and have not yet hit peak on my CBFM, but have had signs of imminent ov for about a week now! Loads of ovary twinges (all on the left side) and tons of EWCM this week :blush: A test stick I just used just to look at the lines (can't put one in monitor until the morning) now seems to be showing a darker LH line so think I may hit peak in the morning :thumbup:

Anyway, my question is:

Does late ovulation have an impact on the chance of conceiving? Ie is the egg better or worse quality the later it comes out?? This is a bit later than usual for me, although only by a few days. The month we conceived last time I ov'd CD17.

x

Oh join the club with the CBFM!! I have been using it again for the last 2 months. I had my m/c in March. This cycle and my last cycle I have had highs but NO PEAK!!! I know that I ovulated cause I use CB digital OPK's and another brand and got a positive on CD 16 for last cycle and this cycle.

I am not so much sure about the "quality" of the egg when released but more so familiar with the luteal phase giving you enough time for implant. It has to be at least 10 days. I usually ovulate between cd 18-22 and have a 33-34 day cycle so I ovulate later but it hasnt effected the quality seeing as how I have 3 happy and healthy children and one angel baby. :cloud9:

I ovulate on cd 23-25 and have no problems conceiveing so hope its the same for you hun!

Thanks girls :thumbup:

I don't have any worries about my luteal phase, that always seems to be 14 days from ov. I was just wondering about the lateness of ovulation but glad to see it shouldn't be a problem :happydance:

x

I've always read that the later you ovulate the less quality an egg will be but tbh I dunno!

I've been worrying about this - this is my first 'real' cycle following my mc and I didnt ov until CD 33 - my concern is if I'm lucky enough to get a bfp do you think my chances of another MC are going to be higher ??

Well ladies I did peak on Saturday :happydance:, so CD22. I reckon I did ov late that day too as had lots of ovary pains that evening and have had no EWCM since Saturday.

Not sure whether we've done enough this month, only time will tell. AF is due bang in the middle of our holiday to Slovenia now :dohh: x

hopefully u will get a holiday bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->