late period advice please

weewdy

Reaction score
I am 42 days since my last af. I have a 16 month old daughter and have always had regular periods between 28-32 days. Anyway 5 days ago i tested and got a bpn. Since then i have been cramping and feel sick alot. With my daughter i had implantation bleeding, nothing this time.

so my question is has anyone had a bpn then a positive without implantation bleeding? Or went 42 days without a period and not been pregnant? Im really worried.

The only way to know is to test again. If you think theres achance for you to be pregnant then just do a test.
good luck x

Just done another test and got a negative result.

Maybe see if your doctor will give you a blood test? Sometimes people get negative hpts but positive blood tests.

If negative the doc might give you something to bring on AF.

When I was trying for number one I had a couple of really long cycles - very frustrating! Would have been around 42 days. I had no prego symptoms, just felt like period was coming for weeks. Hope you get some answers.

Call your doctor and see if you can get a blood test. It's the best way to check. If AF still doesn't come they can do further investigations to find out why.

Best of luck.

Was at doctor yesterday and got bloods taken. Will get results in a week.

Still no af but i now having cramping and light pink discharge when i wipe. Any advice, hate waiting on the results

My cycle before I got my bfp was about 45 days. I had just skipped a period and ovulated late. :shrugs: It happens. I had spotting too around 5 weeks. I hope it's your bfp.

weewdy, :hugs:
I had the same situation before my pregnancy. my periods were always 28days apart. But some months back,my periods came only after 45days and the tests were neg all the time.
Not to get your hopes down,was just sharing my experience. Hope you get a BFP soon :hugs:

Well I got my blood results back today and they were negative, also I show no signs of infections etc I am now at day 59 with no signs of my af starting anytime soon. wish I knew what was wrong with me!

I had similar problems before bring caught with this one my period just stopped I dud test all negative went to gp who done blood test, I gave up in the and started on the vitex herbal supplement it might be coincidence but that month got a weak af and the following month a bfp( I only used the vitex first month though )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->