Late period, neg htp..

beetle_sguk

Reaction score
Right.

My last period was on the 20th August. I had sex on the 4th, 7th & 22nd of August.
Then 2 weeks after AF I had 2 days of very light spotting/bleeding. I've never ever had anything like this, not mid cycle.

AF was due around the 18th - 20th of September. It has not arrived. I've had no PMS whatsoever...I normally get very moody and eat like a horse, but absolutely nothing this month. I actually knew I wasn't going to get AF..

So I've taken a couple of hpts and they've been negative.

Now I"m confused. Could I still be pregnant? Should I keep testing?

Not having AF is a good Sign....I would keep testing every few days. Good Luck :hugs:

Thanks.

It's just frustrating when you keep getting the same results!

I'm gonna keep testing until the end of the week, and then I will get myself to the docs. It's starting to get very expensive.

I agree - It can get expensive with tests, if you are TTC I recommend you consider purchasing test strips from this site:

www.early-pregnancy-tests.com

They are pretty cheap (I paid 16.99 US for 20 tests). Not sure if they ship internationally, but I am sure they probably do....

No problem :) I use them every few days, and it got expensive so I found that site. I haven't looked on ebay though...

Might just pop to poundland tomorrow actually lol

I'm too impatient to wait for the post.

So what do you think my chances of being pg are?

I agree - It can get expensive with tests, if you are TTC I recommend you consider purchasing test strips from this site:

www.early-pregnancy-tests.com

They are pretty cheap (I paid 16.99 US for 20 tests). Not sure if they ship internationally, but I am sure they probably do....
Member is UK - Thats a US site :D ... well you have a UK ip address anyway lol

I sell pregnancy tests in bulk if your interested.
https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=6716

hCG could still be low many girls early test but some do not get a positive til days afterdue period - as long as your using first morning water?

Welcome to BabyandBump & good luck

:D

This isn't a planned pregnancy at all. I'm not even with my bf anymore.
Not sure how I would react if I actually got that positive hpt!

Just want to know now.

Sorry to hear of your breakup :hugs:

I think you will k now what your heart says when you know for sure if its + or - :D Pop & get a couple of tests hun, make sure you use first morning urine & well best of luck whatever way this goes for you x

Thankyou.

I'm slowly getting used to the idea that I may well be, but obviously at the same time I'm trying not to presume anything until I know for sure.

Hopefully I will find out soon.

Thanks Wobbles! I wasn't sure if she was UK or not. :) Good luck beetle - I know what you mean about wanting to know. I am in the same position. But I am still with my boyfriend, which makes it a little easer if I turn out pg. :)

I'm sure my ex would be supportive, we didn't break up on bad terms or anything.

Just going to be a huge shock really. That's my main concern, how he would take the news.

Anyway, I'm jumping the gun again lol

It's great to hear that he would be supportive, that is very important!! I would just wait and see. My doctor recommends not testing every day, rather every few days or even once every 7-10 days. :)

I'm going to test again tomorrow.

Today I've had really bad light headedness & nausea. Not had that before now, which is obviously making me a bit more suspicious.
Actually feel like I'm going to faint, so just been lying down and taking it easy for a bit.

The heartburn has been playing me up this evening too, as well as having to run to the loo every half hour! lol

I will let you know what happens.

Thanks Wobbles! I wasn't sure if she was UK or not. :) Good luck beetle - I know what you mean about wanting to know. I am in the same position. But I am still with my boyfriend, which makes it a little easer if I turn out pg. :)
We're thinking of an add to reconise this lol Origanal UK but other countries slowly taking over ;) :lol:

Well its CD37 now! Still no sign of AF.

I'm gonna pop into town later and pay a visit to poundland.

Getting pretty nervous now.

Good luck today!! Still no AF or BFP for me.... wonder what is going on with me!

Well, I just tested & it looks like a BFN.

I'm gonna test again first thing in the morning just to be sure.

There might be something there, but most probably just imagining things

You're best testing first thing hun, thats when your levels will be strongest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"