late period, negative testing

k.zoo89

Reaction score
hey there!

so my AF was suppose to come last week(the 15) and was a no show, i though finally got it when saturday(17) since there was light (not even enough to show on underwear) brownish clear discharge. i havent seen it since then.
-ive also had a few stomach and lower ab cramps/twinges.
-my breasts are swollen and a but sore with massive veins in them
-horrible back pains!
-ive been urinating alot more frequently as well

ive taken 2 tests (one on the 14th and one today 19th, but nothing is extreamly pink or obvious)

not sure what to think, any advice?

You said the tests weren't extremely pink or obvious. Where they showing a very faint result? Even if it's faint it could still mean your pregnant.

I'm in the same boat, was due for my period on the 12th and nothing. I haven't even had any kind of spotting. Took a test 2 or 3 days ago and it was negative. I'm going to retest again on Saturday. I have also been having some symptoms. My boobs are tender, and sore near my underarm. I'm super hungry and get crazy hunger pains, more CM than usual and sometimes I think my urine smells strong. (strong smelling urine was one of my very first symptoms last time i was pregnant) I'm also starting to notice lower back pain as well. I'm not sure though. Sometimes I think I must be pregnant, and other times i don't.. Only because I have entirely skipped a period before, even though I'm regular.. Sometimes AF just has a mind of her own! All i can do now is try to be patient and wait :p

woke up this am with a bit more bleeding. very strange ive never had a few hours of spotting, 4 days then some more bleeding. the only thing i could think of is i have uterus didelphys (2 utereus', 1 cervix) and i know each one bleeds separately and each of my eggs are released separately, which is what happened with my previous pregnancy, i concieved and 3 days later i had full out needing. still having all the same symptoms and non of a normal period for myself.

i dont enjoy this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"