Late period... Please help!

tina3747

Mummy of 2 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
My period was due Tuesday at the latest, I never go over 28 days but alot of the time I can go 26/27 days so couple before I'm due. I STILL haven't had it although I've been had extreme PMT for nearly 2 weeks , I feel like I'm going to have one sporadically but it's not coming. I did a test on Thursday, I wanted to stick my head in the sand like normal but we came on holiday yesterday and really needed to know before I started drinking ect... It was a boots own brand and was negative . The only time I've ever missed a period is if I was pregnant :wacko: . I've been reading up on it and I know stress can be a major factor but has anyone skipped one and not been pregnant??? Heeeelp me!!!!!

My period just showed up after a 41 day cycle! It was driving me insane, my cycles are usually 29-34 days. I took a zillion tests and they were all negative. No idea why it took so long, though I guess I was a little more stressed this month?

My period just showed up after a 41 day cycle! It was driving me insane, my cycles are usually 29-34 days. I took a zillion tests and they were all negative. No idea why it took so long, though I guess I was a little more stressed this month?

Thankyou for repying!!
We're in the process of moving house so coupled with a holiday as well (we move the week were back!:wacko:) it may have something to do with it. Did you have longer pmt as well? I've been feeling the need to kill someone for too long now,! Really hope it shows up soon just to put my mind at rest!

Haha yes I wanted to kill a lot of people! We went away for the weekend and I put in a complaint with the airline we flew with and I NEVER complain but I just wanted to kill the lady that told me to hurry up when i was already struggling with 2 kids! I almost castrated my husband for being rude to me (in hindsight he wasnt really), and my kids were pushing all my buttons. Hope it shows up for you soon, it's really frustrating (especially trying not to be stressed about it, which kind of makes you more stressed about it !).

Yes about 6 months ago i had a 58 day cycle. I had blood tests etc done because i was usually regular. After 58 days it came back and has been regular ever since.

Yes about 6 months ago i had a 58 day cycle. I had blood tests etc done because i was usually regular. After 58 days it came back and has been regular ever since.

Thank you,Your giving me hope! Ill be devastated if I am, just praying its one of those things and it'll come when it's ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->