Late period .ttc

Bindi002003

Reaction score
Hi I have been ttc for a few months now and my period is late it was ment to come on Sunday it's now wenesday how many days late do I have to wait to take a test I have been having mild cramps to and vivid dreams also peeing like every few mins.any help would be great

The first day of your missed period is considered to be an ideal time to test. Any time after that is also great.

:test:

Are mild cramps normal. And so that would make me 4 days late correct?

Monday would be the first day of your missed period!

Mild cramps are normal in early pregnancy, though also normal during the luteal phase and when AF hits, too. So it's not much of a sign for anything.

Go take a test! (And report back, because I'm nosy!)

Lol I am so nervous to take a test I was going to wait a few more days just because I don't want to be disappointed. But it does look like a great sign doesn't it that I am late. With my daughter I was two weeks late before I took the test.

You have way more self-resolve than I do! I've never managed to wait even until the first day of my missed period. :lol:

Lol yeah it's hard believe me but I want to be really sure that I am pregnant my partner is so excited to have another little one if I am so want to make sure af stays away.. have you got ur bfp yet?

Not this time, I'm on cycle #5. AF is due on Friday. I've had some ambiguous test results that I think are the result of some dodgy tests. :( But we'll see!

I'm willing to wager you're gonna get your BFP when you test!

Fingers crossed I do. Because last time I thought I was pregnant it was a faint positive and then I got my af. My hcg was only 10. So it was a faulty test or I wasn't pregnant but I got excited only to end in tears.so that's why I want to wait this time. Fingers crossed for you is this ur second bubba

Sounds like you may have had a chemical pregnancy. Those are so tough, I'm sorry! :hugs:

Yes, this will be our second. We weren't expecting to have such a tough time this go-around. I may go see a doctor if I'm not pregnant by cycle #6.

It will be my second bub too if I am pregnant this time. But I think it's a good sign I am late I have sore breasts and I cannot stop peeing.lmao

I am now thinking I am af still a no show I'll be a week late on Monday. It's getting harder and harder not to test until then lol. It even looks like I have a bump but that could be bloating as I know you do start showing earlier with your second but I don't think this early.what do u think?

It could totally be pregnancy bloat. :D

Well I was feeling sick when I was out today so I finally took a test.

Attachments

• 20180111_142052.jpg
    20180111_142052.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 10
:dance: :dance: :dance:

Congratulations!!! I knew it!!!

Thank you so much for your help I am so excited but nervous at the same time. Because I am so early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->