Late period...?

with_love

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I just have a few questions for the mothers and/or ladies who have experienced something similar. To start off, I have never missed a period. Normally my period is any where from 30-35 days. I am now on day 38 going on 39. Please make note that I have NEVER gone this long. Pregnancy is an absolute possibility. I was doing research online on pregnancy and period symptoms. They are very much alike.. my symptoms.. sore nipples (they have been sore for over a week, it has never gone that long before), I do not know is this is relevant to pregnancy, but sometimes it feels like I started my period, but it just get wet down there.. (sorry.. tmi). A little over a couple weeks ago, I did have sex unprotected with my boyfriend more than once. It was also after I ovulated. Can you still get pregnant after you ovulate? How soon can I take a pregnancy test? I took one 4 days ago and it said negative.. but does that mean that it is really negative? Was it too soon to take one? And again.. A couple weeks from the time of testing is when I had unprotected sex. Please include any info and experiences you have with what I am going through. Thank you so much.

My period is normally 5-6 weeks long; but the summer of 2010 I had one that lasted 77 looooooong days (11 weeks!!), so anything is possible. :flower:

I was having similar symptoms but this has happened repeatedly over the last few months. The only difference is this time, I just KNEW. I kept going to the bathroom expecting blood but knowing inside it wasnt coming. sure enough, got a BFP tonight. Still in shock...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->