• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

late period

charlotteliz

Reaction score
So my period was due yesterday, usually on the run up to it i experience a couple of days of brown spotting but there has not been anything!
I have the symptoms of a UTI too which i am taking pregnancy friendly antibiotics for.
Have tested 3 times in last 4 days and all bfn!!!
any explanations?
All i can think is that i ov'd late

sorry no ones bothered to reply to you sooner hun. It could may well be that youve either ov'd late or worst case scenario you didnt ovulate at all. But you should wait another 3-6 days if no period test again, if negative ask your gp to have a test done. xxx

I have no answers for you but I am late also, I should have started the first few days of the week but BFN...so I dunno. I hope its a good sign but if not I wish the witch would get here already so I can try again lol.

Trying waiting a few days and if AF doesn't show up then try testing again. If you still get a bfn and Af doesn't show for a few more days I'd make a doctor's appointment and see if they can give you a more accurate blood test for pregnancy.
My niece was over 4 months pregnant before she got a :bfp: using a home pregnancy test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->