Late Pregnancy Spotting

Allie84

Mum and Pregnant
Reaction score
Sigh. I just came back from labor and delivery as I had some pink spotting when I wiped. They did an NST and checked my cervix (high and closed) and I saw my own OB as he was there delivering a baby.

I haven't exerted myself today and actually had a BPP and NST earlier today!!! No sex, nothing to make me spot.

It's SO STRESSFUL.

I'm 34 weeks, and this happened right before 31 weeks as well. They always say to get seen as soon as you see blood and it's so stressful!!

My doctor doesn't seem worried at all and it must be from my cervix, but I can't help but worry when I see pink or red or brown. Anyone else with 3rd trimester spotting and any idea what is causing it? :shrug::shrug:

Oh Allie, that sounds really stressful! So sorry you are going through this.
But its a good thing you saw your doc and he is not really worried about it.
I do not have any spotting at the moment, but I would be scared shitless if this happens, and would make a trip to the hospital everytime. Maybe just continue keeping eye on any other symptoms?
Sorry I dont have any better advice hun, but hope you will feel better soon

I've never had it in 3rd trimester but I'm glad you got seen and the doctor said all was ok :) just take it easy if you can x

Thanks ladies. I'm all alone haha. I mean I guess it must happen to SOME people but :shrug:

When does it switch from 'oh no spotting' to bloody show/mucus plug? 37 weeks?

I see my OB every week so I can ask next week. They called me this morning to check on me and told me to do pelvic rest and not worry unless it's bright red and like a period starting. Or if baby gets less active.

Luckily nothing since that time I wiped yesterday. :shrug:

I'm already an anxious person so I don't handle stress well. I feel like I need everything to always check out perfectly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->