Laughing?

S

Serene123

Caitlyn knows when she's cooing now and starts shouting it when she realises! :rofl: When do they start laughing? When did yours start laughing? I can tell she wants to laugh, she smiles away haha. I can't wait for her to find her laugh. When I wake up in the morning, if she hasn't already attatched herself to my boob I'll wake her up with a big smile and say "morning!!" To which I'm greated by a yawn and a stretch, then a big smile! Then we have a little chat untill she decides she's hungry. It's so nice. I love it!

:cloud9:

Coltons the same in the morning.. he will stretch and talk for a moment until I wake, and then I will say "HI Big Boy" and he will just grin away. When he gets up from naps I tell him, "Did you take a big boy nap?" and he will do the same..
It's precious, isnt it?
Colton laughed the day he turned 3 months old. He laughed and laughed.. then he didnt do it for awhile after that. Now he will if you get him really rilled up and excited. :)

I'm so excited for her to laugh! I love the big gummy grins but I think her first laugh will be the proudest day of my life.. :blush:

Oh that sounds so cute! Grace smiles now, she loves it when you tell her she's beautiful and give her a kiss and when you bounce her on your knee! I can't wait till she starts to giggle, I think I'll cry with happiness!

I'm so excited for her to laugh! I love the big gummy grins but I think her first laugh will be the proudest day of my life.. :blush:

LOL. I wasn't too bad when he first laughed. Although when he first smiled I cried. It was the first thing he did and I wasn't expecting it. :dohh: I haven't been as bad now, I didn't cry at his first laugh, etc..

charlies just started to laugh the past week but i have to really try to get him to do it, its allways when im bouncing him and singing to him at the same time or if you tickle him but i only have to look at him now and he smiles its so cute :baby:

Can't wait for Jack to start laughing he does really high pitched squeeky kind of noises like he is trying to, seems like it shouldn't be long until he starts giggling :)

He sort of giggles sometimes but it's more like he gets excited and his breathing speeds up and he squeals so it comes out like a giggle if that makes sense? dont think he'll be long though.

xxx

aww bless! Ffion is the same.. shes all smiles in the morning, i love it!

our girls are growing up so fast already!

Erica has kinda like chuckled while she was talking for a long time... But over the past like 2 weeks, she has really learned to laugh. She was sitting in her bumbo and I was just talking to her. She started giggling and didn't stop for like 10 mins. She was tilting her head back and everything. It was so cute! Now that she knows how to really really laugh, she does it kinda a lot. Probably cause we make such a big deal out of it lol.

Bren had his first proper laugh on Saturday in the car on the way to the airport. It was AWESOME!!!

Joseph started laughing in his sleep when he was about 4 weeks old :baby:

That sounds so cute I cant remember when Dec first laughed I know I have it in his baby book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->