• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lauren and Joey?

cherry22

mummy to 1 after 3 losses
Reaction score
Sick i know but i love them together!!

I want them not to be brother and sister and be together but its not going to happen there will be tragedy between them!!

Joey is hot!!!!!!! Im just putting it out there!! :flower:

They do make a sweet couple. I wish Eastenders could let someone fall in love and be happy.

I didn't understand the whole thing last night- didn't help my mother was talking over it :growlmad: did Derek threaten Joey to lie to Lauren about loving her etc?

I didn't understand the whole thing last night- didn't help my mother was talking over it :growlmad: did Derek threaten Joey to lie to Lauren about loving her etc?

Derek said J had to tell L that he didnt love her!
i hate Derek! Hes now blackmailing Tanya! hurry up & kill him! xx

They'll make him as hated as possible in the weeks leading up to his death so theres lots of suspects, think i'll cheer when hes killed off though! xx

Ok - So ive read spoilers that Tanya had an affair with Derek and so thats how Lauren ends up being Joeys sister.

That would also explain the hostility between Tanya and Derek

Now does Derek not know this? It just all seems so vague right now!

I'd imagine that Tanya would at least suspect that they were half siblings and would be warning Lauren off a bit more if there was a possibility of that? It's all a bit gross really :lol:

this is Eastenders after all..
in one way or another they are all related blood or marriage! lol x

Eastenders always ruin things, even Kat and Alfie why cant they just be happy :(

Remember Nana Moon?

Eastenders always ruin things, even Kat and Alfie why cant they just be happy :(

Remember Nana Moon?

awhh i loved nana moon! & alfies brother... cant remember his name but i know his real name is Christopher! lol xx

I loved Nanna Moon too.

Spencer was his brothers name I think. Or maybe I made that up?

Whatever happened to Spencer Moon - I remember when Nana Moon died :(

Lauren and Joey actually make a good couple :haha:

I love the whole Joey-Derek relationship, its so funny that Joey calls him Derek everytime he speaks to him :lol:

Tanya MUST know that they are siblings...how else is it going to come out?! No-one else knows, surely? Must be just Tanya and Derek who know!

Is it deffo that Tanya and Derek slept together and not Max and Joey's mum.

Good thinking Tasha!!! Didn't even think of it like that :thumbup: Ooooh can't wait for Xmas for all the storylines to get juicy!

Me neither, I've only started watching them all again now cos of the christmas storylines :haha:

Me neither, I've only started watching them all again now cos of the christmas storylines :haha:

I watch them religiously :blush: I saw on the Eastenders facebook page that Joey hooks up with Lucy again this week :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->