Laying on back after DTD

bunnysolis

Reaction score
Hello ladies!! Entering my fertile period here as judging by CM, cycle days, and CP. I don't chart because I honestly haven't quite figured it all out. Anywhats, I was wondering about lying on my back after the dance with no pants. Everything I've read says 15 minutes will do but when I get up afterwards, I inevitably have discharge down there. TMI alert..... some of it is undoubtedly mine but I'm positive some of it used to belong to DH. Am I actually retaining any of his donations? Thanks in advance for any help ladies!!!!!

It's inevitable some will come out again, but as long as you lie down for a bit afterwards, your giving the best swimmers a chance to get where they need to.
It only takes one!

Hi Hun, when I fell pregnant a few months ago, I was in top all three times we did the deed, laid Down for 5 minutes to catch my breath then went straight to the toilet. It can happen without laying down for 20 mins etc. but I guess 15-20 mins won't hurt! Some will always come back out but you only need one little guy to get up there!
Good luck!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->