• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Layla....

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
Good Luck for tomorrow babe, make sure you get your questions answered and you leave happy with what you have been told, otherwise demand answers! :hugs: x

apointment is at 1.55 this afternoon.

xx

Good luck hun, love the avatar :D

Good Luck again babe, thinking of you! x

Good luck!! Thinking of you ..... xxxxx :hugs: :hugs:

Tones of luck to you Layla!!!

Hope everything goes well for you!

imi
xxx :friends: xxx

The doc has given me Norethisterone..

She examined me :oops: and agreed that the blood flow/loss was fast and then said my cervix was slightly open, while this was going on it was hurting like hell so she aknowledged that too.
The test result came back negitive whcih i knew it would.

She has given me a high dose for 10 days to hopefuly make it slow down and possibley stop so i can enjoy my holiday, then i have to go back to review things.

xx

Oh babe, I hope it works and eases up for you so you can have some well deserved enjoyment and R&R!!! :hugs: x

oh honey, hope it works for you and you get some rest now....easier said than done, but you need to rest up...bxox

Think they are working, AF has slowed right now, got another tablet to take tonight and 3 a day for 9 more days then i start to wean off them.

fingers crossed it goes before Monday!

xx

Hope everything is sorted for tomorrow babe, so you can have a brilliant holiday! :hugs: x

Glad things look a bit better & I hope it pisses off completely by Monday Layla :hugs:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->