Lazy baby...(like her daddy!)

andbabymakes3

Just me and my girl
Reaction score
So I have a doppler...and her hb is spot on...but on saturday and sunday she was a wiggly worm, then monday I had a massage and she kicked hell out of me the whole time...since then she has been quiet as a mouse.

Had the odd little flutter, and this morning when I was using the doppler she gave me a dig on the opposite side of my tummy...

Logical sensible Carrie knows she is fine and is just lying in a position where I cant feel her much...but crazy hormonal panicky Carrie thinks theres something wrong...:blush:

At this stage, did you ladies who are further on than me experience the same on and off movement?

i still get this now, some days he will be going crazy and you can see him kicking others i feel him hardly at all, to the point where i have to start poking him, they still have room to move around at this stage so it just depends how they are lying dont worry!! xxx

I'm sort of as far as you and get this too - little one kicking loads and then there was a day when i hardly felt any kicking, just shuffling movements? Now yesterday and today i can feel little one kicking me properly again! i can feel it from the outside if i put my fingers in the right place... I love it!xxx

When did you guys start to feel your little ones moving around.. i think i have felt it three times but have yet to feel anything again.. im 2 days shy of 20 weeks and am a bit worried.. should i be feeling more movement? or is it normal to not feel to much at this stage?

i started feeling it at about 15 weeks but they say its normal not to feel until past 20weeks,
you probably have felt it hon you just havnt noticed :) xxx

I figure that right now he's having some growth spurts, and I've heard that they're a bit quieter when they're growing. Or at least this is how I reassure crazy panicky hormonal Lorien!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->