• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leakage?

goldlion

Mommy
Reaction score
I think I'm leaking while I sleep.. and a lot :blush:
I awoke last night and there was a wet spot beside OH.. conveniently where my breast is. I went to use the washroom, went back upstairs and put my elbow in it.. at first I was confused, thought maybe the dog had stolen my spot while I was downstairs and drooled or something, then as I was turning around, my arm nudged my breast... which was sort of sticky and wet as well. :blush:
Do you think I'm leaking, and is it normal to leak enough to make a little "puddle" on my sheet? Sorry if TMI, I'm just paranoid haha. :)

Im not sure

Ive not had any sign of milk :(

Most women don't produce milk until baby comes, but there are still plenty that DO! It's not uncommon, and there's nothing wrong with you! I promise! I suggest you get the nursing pads and put them in your bra! It'll help a ton. Don't worry! :hugs:

**Although I should mention that I've never heard much about women leaking so early in the pregnancy. I'm sure it's nothing bad at all, but if it bothers you I'd just ask your doctor!**

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->