Leaking cyst or something else?

lady3

Reaction score
I have had some discharge today. Not cm but more like water. It's the ever so slightest tinge of dark yellow/brown with again the slightest tinge of pink. I don't think it was urine as it seemed too constant for that (but I have had 2 other children, so possibly?) There is also some pain in my lower left abdomen, more of a constant niggle than anything severe. I've not had any appointments or u/s yet but have had a good progression of symptoms and am still having them.

I had a miscarriage back in December at 11 weeks in which the baby had stopped growing around 9 weeks. That started out with brown tinged cm, very different to my symptoms today. My boobs had also decreased in size just before the miscarriage and I didn't have any real pain then.

I'm worried my waters could have broken (very very early!) or I might possibly have a leaking cyst. Does anyone have any experience of this or any ideas? My fear is obviously that I'm having another later miscarriage.

If go to EPU or ER and get checked sorry I have no advise xx

Thanks. I've started bleeding a bit now so will head to epu in the morning ��

Quick update. Baby is fine and well. I have a subchorionic haematoma which is the cause of the bleed. It's apparently very common and I just need to take it easy for a couple of weeks. I am very relieved.

i had a subchorionic hematoma with my second baby. it was a bit nerve wracking but he is a vibrant wild 3 year old now.

i had a subchorionic hematoma with my second baby. it was a bit nerve wracking but he is a vibrant wild 3 year old now.

Were you put on bed rest or told to take it easy? The woman who scanned me was very laid back about it and jus said there was nothing they could do. I would probably have more bleeding, but everything would be ok. I've obviously now come home and google it and most people are put on bed rest or semi at least. She did say it wasn't very big, so maybe mine's not such a concern?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->