Leaking fluid at 30 weeks

Mommyluv2

Reaction score
I started leaking fluids at my daughters birthday party a little over a week ago. I had gone to a hospital that told me my amniotic sac would heal itself if I rested. I knew then they had no idea what they were talking about. I have been having contractions but not in active labor. I just feel like something is wrong. I can't get any answers anywhere I go to get checked out though. Anyone start leaking fluids this early? What happened? What should I do? I'm so lost... Today my pants got soaked and I know I wasn't peeing myself... Idk if I should try a different hospital or what.

I think you should get another opinion because like you said you're still leaking. Best of luck :)

I would also go somewhere else to get checked, maybe l&d and get checked out? Hope all works out ok! X

I think I might call my doctor today and see what she says. It was already too late yesterday. I just can't get this out of my head. I just feel like something's not right. I will just go to the hospital I went to when I went into preterm labor with my daughter if she says to go anywhere. I need a new opinion and they did everything in their power to help me with my last pregnancy. I'm just so worried I'll get turned down again.

Mothers instinct is the best one! If you feel something is not right demand to be seen and assessed. I really hope they listen to you this time around x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->