leaky boobies, but also cramps?

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
I'm not sure where to POP this. Vt hse someone can advise.

On 29th Feb according to my calendar thing I should have ovulated. Now we are not trying. We dont have sex often(seriously, like twice a month!) So we just don't use protection as we don't mind either way.

We DTD on the 5th March. According to my calculator my period was due on Tuesday. Today I saw this wee whit bit on my nipple, went squeeze It and well,clear liquid, then very lightly yellow and then creamy coloured liquid came out. To my eye looks the same as breast milk.

Ive had the normal constipation I have around my period, that's relieved It's self which usually is the start of n priod. But nothing so far, apart from cramps kinda up in there.

What would be a realistic chance of pregnancy, and if not that, why am I producing what looks like milk from both breasts? Lo is 3 in June! I do have hugemongous UI Boobies though. As gross as the thought is, could it be stuff left over.???

Well, No period so far despite on off pains down there. Even DTD last night to see if that would bring me on as it has worked before.
So I got a First Responce and well came up straight away on the Control line and nothing appeared on the test line.......BUT I had to give it what I thought was a Min as there was a queue for the loos and id already taken ages, haha.

So it says I am 6 days late on my calander thing, and we DTD on the 5th March, and I ovulated 'supposedly' on the 29TH Feb.....What are the chances?

Part of me wants AF to appear, then part of me doesnt...............argh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->