leaky boobs?

Neferet

Reaction score
I'm kinda embarrassed to ask this, but... I just had a tiny wet patch on my top... and when i looked, my boob was a teeny tiny bit damp... not a lot, but enough to make me look like this dude --> :wacko: Also, i noticed a bit of yellowy kinda dried stuff on there... could that be dried milk or just overly dry nipples? =/
I'm only 32 weeks pregnant, is this supposed to happen yet? Or could it just be something that isn't leaky boobs?
:blush: :blush:

dont worry sounds like it is mine only did it for 1st time last week but ive read some girls on here start leaking really early!x

defo leaking colostrum. I've been leaking since about 5 months. sorry if this is too much info but i generally leak an opaque sticky liquid with big streaks of yellow (which is the colustrum) in it. It was only a little bit to start with but now at 36 weeks I am going to start hand expresssing a litle (at my midwives advice). As i'm leaking it anyway she suggested freezing some in case i have any trouble breast feeding at least baby will get colostrum. Not somehting you need to worry about doing normally but as it's going to waste anyhow.

I find I get crudy yellow stuff drying in my nipples but just washing with water clears it out.

you might want to invest in some breast pads.

Definate leaky boobs!! You're lucky, with my first they starting leaking buckets around 20 weeks, but thankfully this time I've not had that much.
As Frankers says, get yourself some breast pads and nobody will ever know!

Oh the glam joys of being pregnant, it's leaky boob syndrome hun. Best get those breast pads used :hugs: x

yeah I started leaking very little as early as second tri, but much more now since about 28weeks. Everyones body is different.

Thanks everyone! =]

Leaky boobs make me feel so uncool lol!

I think I'm going to wait until they start leaking more to use breast pads... I don't think I'm leaking enough to really need them yet. I might buy some just in case they get super-leaky all of a sudden though!

I began leaking a little a couple of days ago! Really grossed me out, lol.

lol bloodbinds, I'm pretty grossed out by it too! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->