Leg Pain : (

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by spud25, Jun 5, 2011.

1. spud25

spud25 Well-Known Member

I have got the sorest left leg ever. It aches and shooting pains when walking up stairs. Rang midwife who told me to go to A&E who assured me it wasnt a blood clot but couldn't tell me what it was and sent me on my way. I dont think its sciatica as its just my leg, mainly calf not bum or back.

Has anyone else had this or got any remedies, dreading working with it tomorrow!

xx

2. emzul

emzul Mummy to Charlie Jack

Sorry, didnt want to read and run, was going to say go to A&E as it could be a DVT but you have obviously had that ruled out, which is good! I had one and they are not fun!

It could be sciatica, my Mum gets it in her left leg? Could you have pulled something maybe?

Hope its better soon xx

3. Leeze

Leeze Mum and TTC #2

sorry to hear about this, sounds sore!

I've been having quite bad cramps in my calf on my right leg, especially waking up in the night with it. Normally it goes away after 10 mins or so luckily.

not sure what to suggest to help, but hope it goes away soon xxx

4. emzul

emzul Mummy to Charlie Jack

Oh god I get this in my left leg, (always in the calf) at night! Its agony!!

Was sitting on the floor yesterday sorting out my sock drawer (VERY rock and roll being pregnant! LOL) and got cramp in my left foot..... its the worst kind of pain, I was almost crying but laughing at the same time, its horrid lol

xx