Legal action.

B

Becca xo

I have had just about enough of my landlord now! We're now taking legal action against them, we've given them 10 months to sort the problems in our house & they haven't.

Basically me, my partner & our nearly 8 month old son live in a private rented house which we pay £575 a month for, I'm getting sick of paying £575 for a house that has so many problems, we cannot afford moving again as it costs well over £1000 to do so and it is just my partner who works, anyway the problems start downstairs our kitchen cabinets aren't fitted properly and chunks of plaster fall out of it, there is damp and mold around the kitchen window, the dining area heating doesn't work I've reported it so many times now and nobody come to fix it... our front room the doors in the back aren't fitted properly again with mold around it and the wood at the bottom has rotted away oh again the heater doesn't work! Upstairs mold in our son's room and our bedroom and the bathroom and the worse thing, the electrics they have not been tested and my partner is an electrician and it is the law that the electrics are tested every 3 years or when a new tenant enters the property, which the didn't do, we've told them on several occasions to sort the problems but they haven't so I have now got legal advice and we are going to take further action, we aren't mugs and we know are rights! Don't know if they are doing it because we are young or what but I cannot take it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->