Lego land

beth_terri

Reaction score
Has anyone ever been? Im looking into taking my sons soon but just wondering if theres enough to entertain a very demanding/hard work and easily bored 3 year old? xx

Yeah, definitely. Loads of rides for little ones including a fire engine which you have to drive across a yard and put a fire out with a hose and in the pharaoh section a little laser ride where you have to shoot things for points. I loved that too! There are 4D films on at certain times of the day and don't forget the shops. If your LO is anything like my DS, he just loves looking around shops (and nagging me to buy him something :haha:). In the summer ( but not sure about this time of year) they do a show with lots of acrobatics. So yes, lots to do! HTH xx

Thanks!! Oh no mine HATES looking round shops. Gets way too bored xx

Ps. If its busy when you're there I would get a QBot, which is a machine that tells you how long to wait for your next chosen ride and will queue for you. It's not cheap because you have to pay per person but worth it so you don't have to queue for a long time with an impatient 3 yo. Hopefully it won't be too busy this time of year tho xx

yes plenty to do for a 3yr old, thats what its aimed at :) and i agree wit a Qbot.....the ques can be soo long & boring.

Which one? I've been to the FL one. It's ok. You'll be busy all day, but had nothing spectacular. If they were considerably cheaper than the other parks I would say go, but honestly costing as much as Disney and being almost an hour away I'd just go to the Disney parks and the others in Orlando.

Yeah i went loads as a kid with my brothers and we loved it there was loads to do. I havent been in years now but plan on taking Frankie when he is a bit older id definitely say its worth it, i kbow the price is quite high bow but it is a great experience for kids.

we took our two about a month ago; they sometimes do toddler days where you can get in at a reduced rate. we went on a weekday and it was mega quiet, we literally didn't queue for anything. both my two and three year old had the time of their lives and were not bored in the slightest. they even sat through the entire acrobatic show about pirates which is about 30 min long!

I'd highly recommend taking picnics and drinks with you though; we took food but bought drinks-for 2 fruit shoots and a single bottle of Pepsi came to well over £5! the gift shop is really expensive too; nothing really for a child to spend their pocket money on-be warned! :(

hope you have a lovely time. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"