leicester meet- which day? *poll*

lulu0504

Bella's Mummy
Reaction score
Please vote for the day that suits you best. It will be either tues 3rd nov, weds 4th nov or thurs 5th nov. We are trying to arrange a meet that suits everyone which will be a meet up in town prob in the highcross at around 11am.

i can do any day hun so i havent choose one so which ever day everyone picks il be there x x

hiya, i havent spoken to anyone from leicester on here.. would i stil be welcome? =/, thursday would be best for me when i have pennies lol =]

Thurs is definitely looking good so far. Jayleigh or sarah could you maybe text or facebook amanda to let her know? Dawn how does that suit you?

:shrug: dont know as shifts arent available that far in advance :hissy: xxxxx

Thurs is definitely looking good so far. Jayleigh or sarah could you maybe text or facebook amanda to let her know? Dawn how does that suit you?

I don't have her on FB or her number so Dawn or Sarah would be your best bet there hun xx

Hey! I'm from Leicester, near clarendon park road area expecting baby number one! I don't really have any friends near me who've been pregnant before so it might be nice to talk to some mummies if you wouldn't object:) I'm Beckie by the way :)

so then, shall we settle for next thursday? seems to be the majority vote!

thats fine with me where and what time or have i already missed that lol x

ok:
Thursday 5th Nov at 11am, the cafe on the top floor of john lewis in the highcross.
Does that suit everyone? they have loads of highchairs, plenty of room for pushchairs and good babychanging etc and near to all the shops if we decide to go for a browse.
Can change venue if neccessary!

Thats fab. Can't wait!! I've only been JL once and only walked through so not sure where to go but I'm sure it can't be too hard lol

Aww thats a shame. As jayleigh said, we'll have another one when you are free.

Jayleigh, go to floor 3 in the lift which brings you out near the tvs and just walk in a straight line to the back wall near all the baby stuff. Can't miss it!

hi ladies im not goin to be able to make it tomorrow some of you may have read in gs im having problems at home hope to make the next meet and hope you all have a fab time x x

hi ladies im not goin to be able to make it tomorrow some of you may have read in gs im having problems at home hope to make the next meet and hope you all have a fab time x x

I hope things get sorted hunny. Hope to see you at the next meet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->