leicester xmas meet and lunch

im up for coming girls. Shall text Jem see if she is around, although i think she may be working. xx

im up for coming girls. Shall text Jem see if she is around, although i think she may be working. xx

Be nice to see you and rosie again hun cant wait to meet you mum of three i know you have seen me but i didnt see you :rofl: and your little ones too and im really hoping amanda can come so we can all meet ben and jayleigh knows im desperate to meet halen :D xxxx

cant wait to meet all of you either ive messaged amanda on facebook but she cant make it has she has to work just one thing is if we could possible meet about 12 because mason dosnt finsh nur7ury till half 11 x x

I can do anytime, shall get train and then walk into town, where are we meeting? x

Anytime is fine here too can meet you at train station if you want Sarah babe xxx

Yay! We might actually get a decent turnout to this meet! Does anyone want to be brave and suggest a place then? Somewhere nice and central in town maybe?

not sure where to meet hun whats everyone want to do does anyone want to do lunch has i know its near xmas x

Lunch or even just coffee, either is fine by me!

I'm not fussed at all. John Lewis was luuurvely though at our 2 person meet where it Aimy? lol

Yep! Can't fault JL. Service is brill and plenty of room!

I wanna come!!!!

Have fun ladies, I'll think about you while I'm hard at work!!

yeh john lewis is fine with me the baby change rooms in there are fab does everyone whos coming wanna pm me and il update the 1st post x x

is everyone ok with the time and place cant wait to meet you all x

I'm going to have to pull out girls and i'm gutted!! Lilia isn't well so don't want to drag her out in the cold. Such a shame as I was really looking forward to it as well :dohh: Hope you all have fun without me...:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->