lelli kellys!

nikkip75

Reaction score
my little girl is only 3 and is begging me for a pair of lelli kellys :eek:

but they are a bit expensive at £35-£40 a pair tho, especially for a 3 year old who loves getting dirty and jumping in puddles!

dont mind for xmas or special occasions but we dont have many of those.

so anyone know of anywhere you can get them a bit cheaper?

im mad giving in i know but they are lovely shoes.

oh and she doesnt just want 1 pair she wants 2!!!!!:dohh:

had a look on ebay and even on there they are going at about £25 second hand for a decent clean pair.

dont mind paying £25 for a pair of shoes but not second hand.

This may sound silly but have you thought about buying a pair of canvas pumps/white plimpsoles with a strap and sewing on some sequins and jewels etc?maybe even getting your daughter to help you by glueing a few bits on herself........depends how tight your budget is and how arty/crafty you are.

I bought Katie a pair as her 1st shoes :shy: little pink sparkly trainers :) She adores them, I adore them. I'd just buy them but 1 pair :lol:

https://www.findlaythomas.co.uk/lelli-kelly-clearance-sale-373-c.asp
or my mum brought my 5 year old sister some glittery flowery shoes from asda i think an my sister said o wow thanks for my lelli kelly shoes mum lol they really have no idea if they r real or not

I don't like Lelli Kellys, my niece has some but I think they are way to expensive

https://www.findlaythomas.co.uk/lelli-kelly-clearance-sale-373-c.asp
or my mum brought my 5 year old sister some glittery flowery shoes from asda i think an my sister said o wow thanks for my lelli kelly shoes mum lol they really have no idea if they r real or not

that websites great thanks!!

ive seen some lovely pink sequinned pumps in next so gonna take her to have a look at them. i think after seeing the ad for them tho its also the little make up thing that goes with them! ill just have to go get one of those little makeup sets from the pound shop and say that come with them lol...

My little girl has been begging me for a pair as well, I don't know where to get them at all don't mind paying the price for them, I have looked in every shoe shop in town and none do them :-((

I refuse to buy them for Joani. Absolutely refuse. The advert annoys me and pisses me off cos it makes your wee girls want them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->