Length of luteal phase. Company needed at 12 DPO!

chocolatemog

Reaction score
So I know ovulation is supposed to be around the middle of your cycle right? For all you that chart your ovulation, how true is this? I have never charted, but I figured I did around the middle of my cycle based on cm mostly. AF is due Friday. It's just that I don't see too many people posting with 12-14 DPO threads, it is often the early DPO's I see.

Anyone around 12-14 DPO right now? testing Friday? or this weekend?:winkwink:

You don't necessarily O in the middle of your cycle.

Mine is normally a 34-36 day cycle and this month I got a +OPK on cd20, last months was cd24.

There are people who have a perfect 28 day cycle and O on cd14 but everyone is different.

My luteal phase is normally 12 days.

Hope this helps.

AF is due tomorrow for me but I plan to test mother's day if it doesn't come.

My cycle is pretty much text book (although text book I suppose you'd expect this to be a little easier) My cycle is either 28 or 29 days and I always Ov on CD14 but that doesn't happen for a lot of women.

Sending lotsa :dust: for you hun. Hopefully this is your month and you won't still have to go the charting route.

I'm due AF Saturday (or so I think- could be Sunday, Monday) as M/C last month may have messed things up slightly as I ovulated a day later too.

I've caved in and done a test from Monday onwards so around 11, 12, 13 DPO and all negative on IC so think may pains now are all for AF.

Really hope it doesn't come and IC Tests are just rubbish! Have others but too scared to use in case they say the same BFN.

I think I will TRY and leave it for the next 2/ 3 days and test Sunday (how likely is it that I can avoid peeing in a blooming cup) ha ha!

When are you planning to test? Have you tested already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->