Lesbian Ladies/Couples Call Out... PLEASE READ

MrsMM24

2Moms & TWO DDs, FINALLY!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I wanted to make a call out to ANY and ALL lesbian couples (and those that support the cause) to search other threads and groups that are lacking in action in the past few months. I occassionally see others speak, but because we have become so "thin" there are none of the Wonderful ladies that helped us during our TTC, TWW, etc and I wanted to direct you all to the current spots:

Rainbow Mummies:
Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

Lesbian Couples TTC:
Lesbian couples TTC

Lesbian/Gay Parents:
lesbian/gay parents

(not specifically same-sex) Considering at home insemination...:
Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Take a minute while you are reading through posts, and locating, and searching for topics that interest you, to check some of these out. Sorry if the link isn't clear cut, if you copy and past you should be able to log onto it. There are so manyhelpful things, even for those that may not be of the same-sex community. My wife and I are expecting our 2nd in 2/2012 and we are very grateful for the information and GREAT conversation that many of you ladies have provided, and I wanted to not only share that, but also the locations that some women may be interested in finding this information.

Good Luck, , H&H 9 mos, and to those that need any of this...

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in, to see, there are any newcomers that are interested in the previous information from this thread? Quite a few have come over and gotten some extremely helpful information. Pass the word (links) to anyone that you feel can benefit...

GL Ladies and :dust: to you all....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"