Lesbians TTC?

KylasBaby

Girl Mom
Reaction score
Hoping to make a group of us same sex coupled ladies trying to conceive. We have different challenges than straight couples, so it would be nice to find some other ladies in the same boat so we can share experiences and support one another.

My girlfriend and I are currently in our first two week wait after taking some time off to lose weight and get healthy. I go back and forth about this cycle. Sometimes I'm sure it worked, others I'm sure it didn't. I've been having a bunch of symptoms, but it is also my first full cycle on vitex so that could be it. And progesterone makes much of the same early pregnancy symptoms so can't really tell until you see that :bfp: But, that is the roller coaster that is TTC. We have another plan in place for next month so here's hoping.

FX and :dust: to all!

Not in the same boat but my friend and her GF are going through private IUI treatment at the moment. They've faced a lot of challenges over the last 18 months - and sadly a lot of negativity - so wanted to say I'll be rooting for ya! X

Not in the same boat but my friend and her GF are going through private IUI treatment at the moment. They've faced a lot of challenges over the last 18 months - and sadly a lot of negativity - so wanted to say I'll be rooting for ya! X

Thank you! It is a lot of work and planning when we don't have a male half in our relationship and access to sperm whenever we need it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for them! It's a shame they've faced negativity. Having a child should be a positive experience no matter who is trying!

Yeah, I get the impression they've had to jump through hoops to get this far - they paid privately for a donor and get four shots at IUI. They're on cycle number 2 and still have 8 good eggs left so really hoping they have some success this time around.

They're the most loving couple, I hate that they've faced such cr4p! X

Yeah, I get the impression they've had to jump through hoops to get this far - they paid privately for a donor and get four shots at IUI. They're on cycle number 2 and still have 8 good eggs left so really hoping they have some success this time around.

They're the most loving couple, I hate that they've faced such cr4p! X

That's too bad. I truly hope it works out for them. It's great they have your support! Tell them to join BnB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->