Less nausea more vomiting and the never ending headache

bunnyblonde

Reaction score
The past 4 days or so I've been much less nauseas but I've vomited everyday which hadn't even happened to me in earlier weeks when I felt like I was going to vomit all the time. I've already had about 5 or 6 separate episodes of vomiting today. I've also had a headache for the past 4 days which I thought was caused by dehydration but I've made sure to hydrate myself but it's been getting worse every day. I constantly hear either ringing or pounding in my ear. The only good thing about vomiting is it makes my headache go away for a few seconds. Just a week ago I was starting to feel great now I'm feeling the worst I've felt this entire pregnancy. I'm seriously contimplating calling 911 and going to the hospital. I feel so terrible. Idk what to do

So sorry to read your not well. Maybe it's a migraine you have from the sound of what you say about the ringing in your ears and this can cause sickness too. Hope you start to feel better soon!

Thanks. I'm wondering wether or not to go to the Er. I've never had a migraine before so idk what to do

So sorry you're feeling so ill. I too have a constant headache, it's really not fun.

Are you managing to keep fluids down? X

I've eaten and haven't thrown up since then but earlier I vomited after drinking water so I'm not really sure. I'm not sure if I'm vomiting because my stomach was empty or if it was totally unrelated. I'm scared to take my prenatal. I don't want to get sick again

Oh hon, it's awful :hug: Try to sip water, especially if you're already suffering with a headache.

See if you can get some more fluids down you but if you're really struggling and it would put your mind at ease, there's no harm ringing your doctor X

I've been able to keep my food and water down since I've eaten. My headache even seems to be easing up a little bit. Praying that this doesn't happen again tomorrow.

Oh good! Just keep sipping water and eating small and often, fingers crossed that'll keep the sickness and headaches at bay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->