let down again!

jemmie1994

Evie's Mummy <3
Reaction score
had an appointment with the midwife today and was really nervous about it so i asked john come with me he said he would but he had go college first...fair enough appointment was at 11:20 so asked him be there before 11, i ring him at ten to no answer so text him asking where he is still no answer so i cant wait for him any longer set off and ring him once more and he still dont answer! so now cos ive been waiting for him im late get there just in time and he finally texts saying he lost track of time :coffee: seriously WTF?! he also said he's still trying to get there... yeah looks like he tried real hard

:hugs: i'm sorry girl! that is messed up on so many levels. i dont know what to say reallyy i just wanted to give you :hugs:

Urgh men! Don't worry they're not rubbish on purpose :hugs:

Aw men are useless :( my oh did this for the appointment you first hear the heartbeat and said he wouldn't get back from uni in time to come so i just went on my own, i live like a 2 minute walk from the doctors and when i got back he was sat with his mate playing fifa :s we had a huge arguement and I made it pretty clear he upset me...he hasnt done it since, just let him know how much of a big deal it really was to you cos i dont think they realise how nervous we get sometimes, im sure he wont let you down again :hugs:

thanks :) :hugs: he hadnt gone to college he'd gone back to sleep :dohh: and he deffo knows not to do it again i went mad at him :growlmad: he was very timid after :haha:

Men :dohh:
That's all I can honestly say lol.
My boyfriend always lets me down :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back