Letrazole (Femara) and PCOS

queenie8

Reaction score
In a nutshell: TTC for 13 months, PCOS, no natural ovulation or periods at all. Was put on four cycles of Clomid with trigger injections but still no ovulation and my hormones were all over the shop. Really didn't like how the hormones made me feel and also how I was feeling mentally so put it all on hold for a while and turned to acupunture and yoga for 5 months, I had three natural cycles in this time but they were very long with a very short luteal phase, so not really great. Went to a fertility clinic in December, was given Letrazole followed by Progesterone, and bam. BFP today! It's obviously very very early, way too early for me to get excited about it (I'm in total denial right now in fact) but I'm taking it as a positive sign that Letrazole works, even if Clomid and my own natural body does not.

Good luck to everyone TTC. It's the absolute worst feeling to be trying and trying whilst everyone around you seems to get pregnant. I had four people tell me they're pregnant just before Xmas - two very close friends, my sister in law and another family member, and each time I sobbed in the toilets after. It's so unfair. Sending positive vibes to all x

Just updating this - it was far too early to get excited, chemical pregnancy confirmed yesterday. Hopefully the next cycle will be more positive.

So sorry about the chemical pregnancy but wow! You have figured out what works for your body & that is amazing - there is hope!

Goodluck. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"