Let's hear it for our lovely partners...

LittlePickle

Reaction score
okay, I know the trend with us pregnant ladies is usually have a whinge about the OH's, but shall we have a thread dedicated to how blummin' lovely they are???

I'll start...

Since we found out that we have a Very Little Pickle on the way OH has been so gorgeous...

• He has made sure the washing basket is empty by the end of the weekends
  • He has been cooking heaps more
  • He always asks me how I'm feeling and how the VLP is doing
  • Always runs to give me a big cuddle if I look like I'm going to :cry: (again)
  • Yesterday on his way to work (he starts later than me) he called to say 'I love you'
  • On Sunday he gave me a card saying how much he loves me and our life together and how happy we THREE will be...

awwwwwwww... right before I well up again.. your turn!!!!

Im with you on this hun my OH's is a star, he always has been tho, hes a great dad and a fantastic OH, im very lucky :cloud9: :cloud9:

Yep, I second this one. My df is an absolute wonder and all previous experience had me doubting any such blokes existed, but he is abs wonderful and does everything he can to help me. He's been such a pillar, and I can't wait to marry him!

My husband let me quit my job and stay at home, and he runs out to get chocolate at 2 am. Gotta love a guy that brings you chocolate!

My boyfriend is lovelyy... he doesn't go out and get the foods that will satisfy my cravings :(.. and he's really bad at backrubs.. but he's fantastic in his own ways.

Hear, hear! My hubby is fantastic. He does all the cooking and cleaning, and makes sure I get a cuddle if it looks like I might :cry: again. He's always rubbing the bump and speaking to Peanut, telling him/her how much Daddy loves him/her.

Awwww -- am welling up thinking of how lucky I am! :cloud9:

Mine is pretty fab too ...

cooks most of the meals
if he's in from work before me, he will wash up/do the washing/hang it out...
Does most of the shopping now
will pick our son up from school if he's home
happy to sleep on sofa to give me more room on the nights bump wont let me get comfy....
has been to all MW appointements

when I was in hospital the other night it was our anniversary so he brought me a box of my fave chocs. I love him so much, he really is an amazing man. x

I agree! My husband has been fantastic so far- although we only got our :bfp: 2 days ago! He's been very sweet, running baths, insisting I do nothing but sit and relax, has gone out in the snow to get me fudge and is already talking about what we need to get for "the little bean"

Gotta love him! :D :hugs:

Aww, sweet thread. Mine has been really great. Always (ok...95%) of the time he'll make me something to eat if I don't feel well enough to stand up and cook. He helps me when I feel like I'm going to throw up by getting me some water and rubbing my back. Comforts me if I cry for no reason and tells me to cheer up cause bubba doesn't like it when his mommy's sad. And last night he woke up and took care of me for a long time when I couldn't stop coughing & crying, he made me use my vapor rub and take a cough drop so I would feel better & calm down. He can be a meanie sometimes, but in general he's been sooo sweet.

My OH is not perfect...but he can be pretty amazing! Just after we found out about the baby...he got me some flowers with a beautiful card from the baby!! It was very sweet. He does his share of the cleaning and most of the cooking. And every night he rubs lotion on my belly and tucks me in for bed (it's so cold right now here and he goes to bed later than me...but comes in to warm me up first and gives me a cuddle!).
Awhhhh....and he would throttle me if I told anyone the nice things he does...I always tell him that I tell others that he's not nice to me...so other people don't think he's a wimp! Men!

My hubby is wonderful too!! He cooks when I don't feel up to and has been so understanding. He's always been wonderful though!

No praise from my other half in this thread!? C'mon sparkswillfly am I really that bad?

My boyfriend told me I'm his best friend yesterday :) Made me melt.. I can't remember exactly what he was saying but he was talking about how he gets all the most important people in his life around at once and only has to be with me; his girlfriend, his baby, and his best friend..

He's so sweet :cloud9:

aww my fella cooks for us as soon as he gets in from work every night, last night he got me a drink and a hot water bottle for my back, gives me massages if i ask, and even though he does not talk about baby as he is scared something will go wrong after we had a m/c in april i caught him reading a pregnancy mag in the bath the other night. what would we do without our softie blokes!?

My husband is too tired to do housework and he's never cooked for me, but he makes me feel so protected and cared for. He's a true provider, and that goes beyond making me toast and eggs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->