Let's talk about... Sex

Tryingagain3

Reaction score
Ok so I'm just over 13 weeks and I'm crazy horny!
To be fair me and my oh have an amazing sex life anyway but I just can't stop wanting it. We had great sex last night and I thought yey that will do me for a few days and I've woken up this morning wanting it again! I don't want my oh thinking I'm crazy..
How is everyone else feeling about sex?
Sorry if this is tmi x

I'm feeling meh 😒

We've only it done it a few times since our bfp, I enjoy it once I get going but trying to fit it in whilst still nauseous/ tired/ bloated etc is just so hard, I would like to get back to our regular sex life, I do miss it.

I've only got my sex drive back since the sickness left!
I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of things once you start to feel a little better x

I was the same 13 weeks...but then I went dry and it hurt ;( is ok atm!love it can't get enough!

Yes I was the same...I never really had much of a sex drive but since becoming pregnant...probably hitting the second trimester I wanted it all the time. Even my hubby couldn't keep up and he was the one that had the high sex drive lol. I even got to the point where I bought a "toy" :winkwink:

This has made our sex life even more interesting! I suppose we best make the most of it because once baby is here no doubt it will become non existent.

With my previous two pregnancies I was the opposite I didn't want it at all so this makes a refreshing change for me :)

i;ve not really noticed any difference in my sex drive, we normally have sex 4/5 times a week and that's roughly how it has been through pregnancy, maybe a little less on weeks i am feeling more crampy

The sex drive you have now was me and OH before pregnancy. It started to slow down a little since our last pregnancy ended in MMC (we don't blame sex for that we just wanted to be careful).

Since about 22 weeks and definitely now about to go to 3rd tri my lady bits feel quite swollen so sex feels different now 😕 It's good and we still do it but we've had to slow down because I don't want to hurt myself 😂

I was still breastfeeding before getting pregnant. So my sex drive has gone from 0 to 60. It's just so much easier to get horny and orgasm. Unfortunately, I've had yeast infections and now I'm getting big enough that my husband isn't all that eager for sex. It's a cruel irony that his interest drops off when mine is so high. I masturbate almost nightly and did with my last pregnancy when husband didn't feel comfortable having sex with a third trimester me. I understand there's a lot of bulk and position consideration.
This time around with a toddler, it's even harder to find time alone when we both have energy. But I show him lots of physical attention otherwise.
The sad thing is that I know once this baby is born my sex drive is going to plummet again and it's going to be a while before it and my body are ready to get going again.

I have had zero sex drive since about 7 weeks. My poor OH :(

I've had minimal to no sex drive ever since I got pregnant. Before that I had a very generous appetite for sex. Since we were newly married, it was almost all days of the week.

My poor husband has been very understanding through the first trimester, when I was mostly puking all day long and not in a condition to get out of the bed for most days, let alone engage in a strenuous activity as sex.

My second trimester has been better and we've had sex thrice so far, in 3 weeks, that's once a week, but he's very happy to be back in action :)

I'm jealous of all you ladies with the high drive. Since being pregnant mine has disappeared completely :( I had been hoping for the opposite!

I'm jealous of all you ladies with the high drive. Since being pregnant mine has disappeared completely :( I had been hoping for the opposite!

Me too! In between being exhausted and sick, the last thing on my mind is sex. All I can think of is sleeping and eating cornish pasties! :haha:

Yeah, no drive here either. Just want to sleep. We've only dtd once since we conceived. Poor hubby. I do sometimes think it would be nice and then the evening comes around with lo in bed and I just want to sleep!

Mine is super high ! First tri not so much but second tri it was back and definitely higher then normal!
I feel like we have to have sex at least every few days or it's ALL I can think about LOL feels like when we were teenagers again !

It's crazy how pregnancy can differ so much! I hope all you ladies that are still feeling crappy start to feel better soon! And get your mojo back!
Im just enjoying it while I can because I know once the baby is here our sex life will be pretty flat for a while!!

It's crazy how pregnancy can differ so much! I hope all you ladies that are still feeling crappy start to feel better soon! And get your mojo back!
Im just enjoying it while I can because I know once the baby is here our sex life will be pretty flat for a while!!

Honestly, I feel fine, there's just no sex drive! Lol

And total over share but DH and I dtd this morning. And I had to stop and pee at least 4 times! And not like a uti where it felt like I had to pee, but actually! It was very distracting, especially since I had to put so much effort into getting into things in the first place *lol*

I'm a bit jealous of you ladies with lots of sex.. I do have a quite high drive but when we try to do it it feels like i'm so swollen down there that he can't get in (sorry for tmi!) and to me it feels like i'm dry like sandpaper but he said there was no problem in that department..
So i feel like i may be the only woman for who the higher blood circulation down there doesn't mean better sex.. Quite the opposite for me :(

I'm a bit jealous of you ladies with lots of sex.. I do have a quite high drive but when we try to do it it feels like i'm so swollen down there that he can't get in (sorry for tmi!) and to me it feels like i'm dry like sandpaper but he said there was no problem in that department..
So i feel like i may be the only woman for who the higher blood circulation down there doesn't mean better sex.. Quite the opposite for me :(
Have you tried lube Hun? X

Have you tried lube Hun? X

Yeah we did and it still felt dry for me even though i absolutely wasn't.
And i never had that problem before.. Maybe when we try next time it'll be better

My sex drive totally disappeared in first tri to the point I didn't even want OH touching me at all. Once I'd stopped being sick around 14 weeks it came back and it's back to normal now. We both have quite a high sex drive but I'm a bit conscious of how I look now I'm starting to get bigger. I keep asking him if the bump bothers him and he really doesn't care so can imagine he's still going to be wanting it just as regular when I'm in third tri lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->