Let's talk lightning crotch

MnGmakes3

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Does it feel like a very sharp, pinching, almost unbearable stab/ electric jolt? If so, how often is it supposed to occur? I had this 2ish weeks ago for about a minute and it just now happened again a few times over the course of maybe 15 minutes.
Does this sound about right???

Yep that's lightning crotch and I don't know how often happens to me a lot more the. Id like

Just had it a second ago. Baby does something with the nerves in there. My doc calls it the picket fence syndrome, like getting impaled on a sharp picket fence:pop::shock:

Is this a good way to tell that baby will be dropping soon-ish or just baby pushing on nerves??

I get it sometimes, too, and also in my ass!! WTF!?!?!?!? lol

Is this a good way to tell that baby will be dropping soon-ish or just baby pushing on nerves??

My doc didn't imply that it meant anything. She said they can touch areas that refer pain to weird areas of you because of how our nerves are a network. Although I'd like it to mean something, I think that kid just has long nails and is squeezing/scratching my nerves!

I've been getting this! Sharp little pains in my lower left, j wondered what it was. Although my babies are breech and transverse 😁😳

Here I was hoping it was a sign of sorts for things to come...ugh.
It literally does stop me if I'm walking. One of the most painful feelings ever!

It feels like my baby is poking me right in the who ha with long sharp nails. Ouchy

I get it too, Lately I been getting it after sex lol

Good for you girl! I can't remember the last time I let my husband touch me lol

Haha thanks, Me and my partner had sex quite a bit before pregnancy and I thought my sex drive would disappear once I was pregnant but nope it gone the other way and I want it most of the time, I do have my tired days lol
I actually feel bad for my oh trying to keep up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->