Let's talk Poop

Mango

Reaction score
I have called the docs office so many times for different things!! Thought I could check here amongst everyone before calling them AGAIN!

I was wondering if I should be worried about my lil one's poop. Most breastfed babies have yellowish poop with a runny/seedy consistency but at the moment my lil one's poop is greenish and VERY watery...anyone else experienced this?

Ok so I called sigh...they said she is filling up on foremilk...but I try everything in the book to get her to nurse longer, she's too sleepy. I guess I just keep on trying then...

Kaya's can be like that sometimes. Never really worried about it.

Alex used to be like that if he was feeding too often, it can be caused by lactose overload. He'd get all gripey, bring up little bits of sick and be really feedy and grumpy - is she anything like that?

P.S Forgot to say if she is filling up on foremilk then try nursing off of one side only for 3 hours, then using the other side for 3 hours and so on :)

Thanks ladies! Feel much better now thar a few others have experienced the same. Kina, she comfort sucks on my A LOT during which she feeds a lil so it is possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->